PDA

View Full Version : Discovery reenactment of 9/11 hijack

wacki
09-11-2005, 09:04 PM
on now, no clue if it will be good or not.

Discovery channel

Los Feliz Slim
09-11-2005, 09:09 PM
There's also something on The History Channel.

09-11-2005, 10:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
on now, no clue if it will be good or not.

Discovery channel

[/ QUOTE ]
Well Discovery Channel has some pretty good reenactments of bigfoot sightings so I'm sure it'll be spot on.

pokerdirty
09-11-2005, 10:39 PM
[censored] bastards trying to make money off 9/11. [censored] them. if they are going to do something like that they should make sure all advertising money goes to some college fund or some [censored] like that for the victim's families.

rusellmj
09-11-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Well Discovery Channel has some pretty good reenactments of bigfoot sightings so I'm sure it'll be spot on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny.

Alobar
09-11-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] bastards trying to make money off 9/11. [censored] them. if they are going to do something like that they should make sure all advertising money goes to some college fund or some [censored] like that for the victim's families.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tons of companys have made tons of money of 9/11, its just a fact of life.

Anyway, to the people that watched it, was it any good? I saw the one the history channel has been airing, and it was pretty good.

Los Feliz Slim
09-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Yeah, it was OK. They used several of the real 911 calls, answering machine messages, etc, and those still make me so sad. I need to head over to the crying thread.

Alobar
09-11-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it was OK. They used several of the real 911 calls, answering machine messages, etc, and those still make me so sad. I need to head over to the crying thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pretty un effected by 9/11. Dont know anyone in NY, never been to NY never paid much attention to NY. But the one I watched on the history channel had me prety bummed out, all the footage they showed of the people jumping from the buildings and stuff, and phone calls from people that were never heard from again. Pretty sad