PDA

View Full Version : What's the sweet spot to earn points at UB?

smoore
09-11-2005, 07:57 PM
The subject says it all... I'm a holdem player, Limit ring, NL tournament and NL ring in order of bonus-clearing preference.

I figure there's gotta be at least one veteran whore here that can tell me which games are best to clear it.

AcmeSalesRep
09-11-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The subject says it all... I'm a holdem player, Limit ring, NL tournament and NL ring in order of bonus-clearing preference.

I figure there's gotta be at least one veteran whore here that can tell me which games are best to clear it.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.bonuswhores.com/bonus-grid.php

Acme

smoore
09-11-2005, 08:32 PM
holy crap!

timprov
09-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Headsup limit, 2/4 and up. Since max rake is .50 you're not getting shafted by the new point rates, and you get a load of hands in.

ctv1116
09-12-2005, 01:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Headsup limit, 2/4 and up. Since max rake is .50 you're not getting shafted by the new point rates, and you get a load of hands in.

[/ QUOTE ]

unfortunately, you pay a crapload of rake

mosquito
09-12-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At a max redemption of $0.05 per raked hand, nothing is great. Fastest clearance in games that consistently rake
.50 or more, good luck.