PDA

View Full Version : Change Eurobet screen name?

SrGuapo
09-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Does anyone know if it is possible to change your Eurobet screen name? If I go to that option in the client, it takes me to the eurobet website which doesn't have a clear way of helping me. I've emailed them but haven't got a response in a few days. Thanks for your help.

jman220
09-11-2005, 07:33 PM
no, you can't change it.

rlr
09-11-2005, 07:46 PM
You can. Your browser is blocking popups. It launches the default browser and then a popup. Allow it to launch popups before initiating the process via the client.

jman220
09-11-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can. Your browser is blocking popups. It launches the default browser and then a popup. Allow it to launch popups before initiating the process via the client.

[/ QUOTE ]

Learn something new every day.

john smith
09-11-2005, 09:44 PM
I'm having trouble changing mine. I sign on to Eurobet, click, change my screenname, two windows pop up. I type in the new name I want and click proceed but I get an error message "Please log out to change your screenname". WTF??

JDErickson
09-11-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm having trouble changing mine. I sign on to Eurobet, click, change my screenname, two windows pop up. I type in the new name I want and click proceed but I get an error message "Please log out to change your screenname". WTF??

[/ QUOTE ]

Click on Change Username. When the change box appears close the actual poker client and then type in your new user name.

john smith
09-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Finally got it working, I feel like an idiot. Thanks for the help!