PDA

View Full Version : Online Situation

Jorge10
09-11-2005, 06:40 PM
Ok heres something that came up, I was playing in a pretty good table, you know players were chasing, money was flying great table. Suddenly a guy loses a big hand, he wasnt really bad beat that badly, some would say he wasnt even bad beat at all, but still, he started yelling at the bad players. He just snapped, im sure you have seen this several times, but the problem is that some guy who thought he was good started telling him, the crap players will get their due in time and it always comes back and what not and another guy joined the discussion and agreed and what not.

I saw trouble coming so I started defending the guy that "bad beat" him. Thats all I could think of doing, but they kept saying yeah its all coming back and what not and the bad players were obviously listening cause the table suddenly got really tight, I mean suddenly everyone was folding preflop and the chasing stopped, I left right away, but still annoyed me.

Any ideas on how to deal with something like this? I just couldnt think of what to do or say.

Alex/Mugaaz
09-11-2005, 07:21 PM
There is really nothing worth doing. The only thing that worth saying is something like "It's always the losers telling the winners how to play" which makes them look stupid and the fish feel grear, but if they are truly being obnoxious you can't derail them.

smoore
09-11-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I left right away

[/ QUOTE ]

you did all you could do.

Jorge10
09-11-2005, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"It's always the losers telling the winners how to play"

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a great line, im going to use that all the time now when I see players yelling at fish.

Stork
09-11-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"It's always the losers telling the winners how to play"

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a great line, im going to use that all the time now when I see players yelling at fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Argus
09-12-2005, 02:36 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Any ideas on how to deal with something like this? I just couldnt think of what to do or say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Turn off chat.

Jorge10
09-12-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Turn off chat.

[/ QUOTE ]

The chat saved me, otherwise I wouldnt have been able to know why the table got tight all of a sudden and it would have taken me longer to notice this.