PDA

View Full Version : WinHoldem Question

09-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Does anyone know the difference between the $200 and $100 versions of WinHoldem?? Any help is appreciated.

PokerAce
09-11-2005, 05:07 PM
The $200 version causes the poker sites to freeze your accounts and take your money faster.

Don't bother. Why do you want to be a cheater?

Luv2DriveTT
09-11-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know the difference between the $200 and $100 versions of WinHoldem?? Any help is appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my opinion questions that encourage or explore cheating should be removed by a moderator.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

ncboiler
09-11-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In my opinion questions that encourage or explore cheating should be removed by a moderator.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Rakeback solicitations are removed as should "How can I cheat" questions. I find it hard to believe people even post these questions.

09-12-2005, 10:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The $200 version causes the poker sites to freeze your accounts and take your money faster.

Don't bother. Why do you want to be a cheater?

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, the price you pay to cheat is directly proportional to the speed at which you get blacklisted as a cheater.

To the OP: WinHoldem is junk. Do your homework and do some research on the guy who is selling this piece of garbage and you'll see why you should stay far away.

jnalpak
09-12-2005, 02:47 PM
big article in WIRED about the creator and program.

The bottom line is you should not support such a program.