PDA

View Full Version : Empire accounts get closed?

09-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Was reading the bonoswhores website and found this:

"Players should also be aware that Empire has been more strict with people who "bonus whore" their site (under any affiliate). Please check the Empire review here on BW for more information on ways to prevent your account from being locked. Regardless, most players who have had accounts locked have still received their funds (w/bonus included). "

Has anybody had their Empire accounts frozen because of whoring??

theben
09-11-2005, 02:16 PM
i think there was a wave of closures a while ago. not much since

excession
09-14-2005, 09:05 PM
It always strikes me as bizarre that they email you come come on board for a reload bonus and then complain when you do ... I'm a casual player and have about $1700 of unearnt bonuses at sites where they don't expire (UB, PS, paradise etc.) and other monthly bonuses to clear - do they really think I'm going to play the rest of the month at their site for no bonus?

The best idea is crazy poker's (a prima site) - they do 33% rakeback thoughout the month rather than reload bonuses - as a result I never feel I'm losing out by playing there rather than anywhere else..and they never lose out to bonus whores who hit and run as I can't earn more than my rake - win - win so far as I see it...