PDA

View Full Version : Elton John Concert Last Night

Jeffage
09-11-2005, 11:54 AM
Saw Elton John at Washington's MCI Center last night. All I have to say is...this guy STILL rocks. I think this was the best concert I have ever seen...the guy goes non-stop for 3 hours and every song (and the buildup to them) is amazing. Hardest working man in showbiz on the stage after all these years. Great, great show.

Jeff

Sponger15SB
09-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Elton John rules. I am jealous.

Btw get ready for 20 homophobes to tell you how much they hate him.

09-11-2005, 12:07 PM
He sucks. Sings good though.

InchoateHand
09-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Burnin' up my fuse out here alone.

istewart
09-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Did he do Funeral For a Friend?

Rockatansky
09-11-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Saw Elton John at Washington's MCI Center last night. All I have to say is...this guy STILL rocks. I think this was the best concert I have ever seen...the guy goes non-stop for 3 hours and every song (and the buildup to them) is amazing. Hardest working man in showbiz on the stage after all these years. Great, great show.

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. I'm supposed to go see him in November and I'm glad to hear that he's still putting on great shows.

Jeffage
09-11-2005, 01:03 PM
Yes, it was phenomenal. It had like a 10 minute buildup too...one of the show's highlights.

Jeff

Jeffage
09-11-2005, 01:27 PM
Songs I remember him playing: Tiny Dancer, Your Song, Daniel, Guess that's why they call it the blues, Funeral for a Friend, Rocketman, Sorry Seems to be the hardest word, Benny and the Jets, He Shall be Levon, Take me to the Pilot, Saturday Nights All right for fighting, Bitch is Back, Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me, Crocodile Rock. There were more off his new album also and others I missed I'm sure.

Jeff