PDA

View Full Version : oh man, the bar last night...

TheBlueMonster
09-11-2005, 11:30 AM
I was at a college bar last night (with my gf who's still in school) and there was this huge event going on in addition to the usual saturday night insanity. So after finally getting up to the bar I managed to get one of the bartender's attention. I know this guy from years ago; he was a friend's roommate and I played poker with him a couple of times.
I order a Sexy Green Alligator (his speciality) and a Hypnotiq martini. He yells to me "hey you wanna put this on your tab?" Iwas half drunk already and knew quite well I didn't have a tab so I replied "nah I'll just pay for it." Retard.
Now I'm hungover, tired and 60 dollars poorer. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

lu_hawk
09-11-2005, 11:39 AM
they cost 30 bucks each?

09-11-2005, 12:00 PM
I'm guessing there was more to the Sexy Green Alligator and 'Hypnotiq' Martini than alcohol, right?

smokingrobot
09-11-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Iwas half drunk already

[/ QUOTE ]

TheBlueMonster
09-11-2005, 06:33 PM
not really, besides apple pucker.... it's just expensive alcohol.

gorie
09-11-2005, 06:35 PM
i don't really understand this post. is it about anything ?

STLantny
09-11-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hes an idiot, becasue he could have got free drinks all night, if he told the dude, ya, put it on my tab, then winked.

Alobar
09-11-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hes an idiot, becasue he could have got free drinks all night, if he told the dude, ya, put it on my tab, then winked.

[/ QUOTE ]

but then instead, when the bartender realized how big an idiot he was, he charged him $60 for 2 drinks

Niwa
09-11-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

STLantny
09-11-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, just keep doing that for all the posts in OTT that you feel this way about. I give you a day before you have carpel tunnel syndrome.

gorie
09-11-2005, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, just keep doing that for all the posts in OTT that you feel this way about. I give you a day before you have carpel tunnel syndrome.

[/ QUOTE ]
i do know how to copy & paste, though. does that affect your prediction ?

STLantny
09-11-2005, 06:56 PM
My post wasnt directed towards you, because maybe you really didnt understand teh OP. But I cleared it up, then the guy posted asking what the thread was about. And all I can say, is that you are reading a forum that is basically a big seinfeld episode, so whats the point in asking if the post is about anything.

gorie
09-11-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My post wasnt directed towards you, because maybe you really didnt understand teh OP. But I cleared it up, then the guy posted asking what the thread was about. And all I can say, is that you are reading a forum that is basically a big seinfeld episode, so whats the point in asking if the post is about anything.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh ok, oops. i don't pay attention to who says what. makes sense now.