PDA

View Full Version : Greatest sports day ever

otis_nixon
09-11-2005, 02:12 AM
I won $500 on South Carolina and notre dame, Alabama won, Ohio state lost( I only dislike like them because my friend loves them and would suck jim tressel's dick if he'd let him), and Jeff Gordon the rainbow warrior didn't make the chase. AWESOME DAY for the steve

Vince Young
09-11-2005, 02:15 AM
Wasn't bad.

IronDragon1
09-11-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
AWESOME DAY for the steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent

Voltron87
09-11-2005, 02:36 AM
tomorrow:

yankees vs sox rubber game
us open final
first football sunday

are you kidding me?!?!?!

I'm going to be playing poker the whole day, I have soooooo much cash in play tomorrow. It's going to be crazy.

Dynasty
09-11-2005, 03:16 AM
Those are some truly lame reasons to declare Saturday the "greatest sports day ever". Clarkmeister should put you on ignore for this thread.

Clarkmeister
09-11-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Those are some truly lame reasons to declare Saturday the "greatest sports day ever". Clarkmeister should put you on ignore for this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

The funny thing is that I had decided to do it based on the Gordon comment, but it's always good to have a second opinion.

Clarkmeister
09-11-2005, 03:19 AM

Victor
09-11-2005, 04:01 AM
tressel was exposed today like no other. he should not be allowed in charge of any high level team ever. unfortunately the good ole boy network will keep him in the ranks.

LBJ
09-11-2005, 04:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
tressel was exposed today like no other. he should not be allowed in charge of any high level team ever. unfortunately the good ole boy network will keep him in the ranks.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're done. Just stop.

Victor
09-11-2005, 04:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're done. Just stop.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like you. i really do. we from cleveland. we understand the direness of our sports landscape. but you should realize that tressel was outcoached by one of the worst coaches in the history of college sports. to blow a game to mack brown is the pinnacle of pitiful.

MarkL444
09-11-2005, 12:06 PM
how do you forget Michigan getting beat at home? Its GREAT!!

InchoateHand
09-11-2005, 12:32 PM
As someone who has the misfortune to live in Ann Arbor right now, nothing makes me happier than the walk of shame out of the "Big House."

Watching them barely control Northern Illinois last week (if NI didn't insist on fumbling every other possession, they might have won), the ND game was an easy one to make some money on. Plus Michigan fans, in their stupidity, inflate the payout.