PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts

JihadOnTheRiver
09-11-2005, 01:11 AM
I don't believe in ghosts, but I've always been very open to that type of thing. Does anybody have their own ghost story? Do you believe in those creepy fvckers?

KDawgCometh
09-11-2005, 01:15 AM
i believe that spirits exist. I don't know what I experienced, but a friend and I snuck into an old adandoned psych hospital that used to be on the outskirts of princeton. THere was some weird ass [censored] that was going on in therre. It got torn down. I've been interested in the paranormal most of my life, its very interesting. I wish that I had some equiment to research it

kenberman
09-11-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but a friend and I snuck into an old adandoned psych hospital that used to be on the outskirts of princeton.

[/ QUOTE ]

and you think you saw crazy stuff going on there? nahh, you don't say.

peachy
09-11-2005, 01:19 AM
i believe 100% in that stuff...b/c stuff has happened to me...no time to type it out right now though and it weirds me out thinking about it

arod15
09-11-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe in ghosts, but I've always been very open to that type of thing. Does anybody have their own ghost story? Do you believe in those creepy fvckers?

[/ QUOTE ]

my house is haunted. Old woman died new years. She comes around every new years. She just checks on her house nothing creppy but late at night you can see her.

KDawgCometh
09-11-2005, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but a friend and I snuck into an old adandoned psych hospital that used to be on the outskirts of princeton.

[/ QUOTE ]

and you think you saw crazy stuff going on there? nahh, you don't say.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't see a ghost, but I heard some stuff and there was just an odd feeling all around in there

tom441lbk
09-11-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my house is haunted. Old woman died new years. She comes around every new years. She just checks on her house nothing creppy but late at night you can see her.

[/ QUOTE ]

shenanigans!

Luzion
09-11-2005, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isnt that sort of contradictory?

whiskeytown
09-11-2005, 04:05 AM
there's a GREAT story by Johnny Cash in his autobiography. He said his Jamaican House was haunted.

Imagine this - the Cash family sitting down to dinner. It's a secure house - the family is all in the room, and the guards are on the walls around the estate. This is your private time at the dinner table. No tresspassers - just the family in your dining room.

Then a woman you've never seen in an 1800's dress walks into the room, doesn't say a word, and walks out the other door, while you're sitting there eating, and no one knows who she is and they've never seen her before. And all 6 or 7 of them saw her.

But he was at peace with it - he said both the spirits and the living enjoyed the house, and neither wanted to hurt the other. So every once in a while they'd get a slight startle, but he didn't worry about them. He was in much more danger from guys trying to break in and steal stuff, which happened once.

chuddo
09-11-2005, 04:10 AM
i once lived in a civil war plantation home that was made in 1815 that i would consider haunted.

almost every christmas morning my whole family would be in the living room opening gifts, and weird faint music could always be heard coming from upstairs and the attic. there was also often faint laughing to be heard.

i have a few pretty bizarre stories about things i witnessed at that house, but most will seem either stupid or fabricated, so no use in posting them.

shant
09-11-2005, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I snuck into an old adandoned psych hospital

[/ QUOTE ]
There was one of these in SF. We snuck in after a party and took pictures on the old examination tables and bathrooms. It was creepy.

KDawgCometh
09-11-2005, 04:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I snuck into an old adandoned psych hospital

[/ QUOTE ]
There was one of these in SF. We snuck in after a party and took pictures on the old examination tables and bathrooms. It was creepy.

[/ QUOTE ]

the best place to find [censored] is in the electro shock area if they had one. that's usually where the worst stuff happened