PDA

View Full Version : To Vince Young (the poster)

johnnybeef
09-11-2005, 12:26 AM
Congrats, you outplayed us. We had 3 chances to beat you by puting the ball in the end zone. I hope that even though we like to talk a lot of turkey, you see that buckeyes know how to learn with class. Good luck to you, your team travels better than any other that i have ever seen (including UM)

Vince Young
09-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Thanks, although I think Vince Young the quarterback may deserve a little more credit. There's nothing I'd like more than for USC to lose and tOSU and UT to meet up in Pasadena.

johnnybeef
09-11-2005, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, although I think Vince Young the quarterback may deserve a little more credit. There's nothing I'd like more than for USC to lose and tOSU and UT to meet up in Pasadena.

[/ QUOTE ]

touche. this may be the last time everyone sees this avatar as i placed a nasty little wager with John Hurst.

wonderwes
09-11-2005, 01:04 AM
That game could have easily gone the other way by many chances. Missed FG, bad fumble, hit of ohiost. receiver in the endzone. Ohio St. linebackers look ridculous due to their size. Its no way that dude A.J. Hawk weighs 250+.

That game was close and great.

LBJ
09-11-2005, 01:08 AM
I'm a hardcore OSU fan and I think Texas played better in the 1st half, yet got outscored in the 1st half and OSU played better in the 2nd half and got outscored in the 2nd half. Weird game that could've gone both ways and I'm surprised Ohio State took control of the game after Texas/Vince Young showing so much dominance in the first couple possession.

Good luck down the road, UT.

pokerdirty
09-11-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dream on, my friend, dream on. not that i wouldn't LOVE a rematch, but USC would have to lose 2 games for this to happen, and i don't see that happening with that bakery of a schedule.

IggyWH
09-11-2005, 12:09 PM
I don't understand why the announcers were jerking off Vince Young... sure in the end he won the game, but if it wasn't for OSU's offense choking 3 times in the redzone, Vinnie would have been the goat.

You can't throw 2 picks in a bigtime game like that and still expect to win. He also didn't run too well. If you take out the 32 yard run, he was 19-44.

If there's a USC matchup in the future, he won't get away with a W playing like that.