PDA

View Full Version : I beat up a woman today....

arod15
09-10-2005, 11:58 PM
Ok so no i didnt but i almost did. Here was the situation. I was at Target and a big woman got im my mothers face for grabing "her last cord extenstion" She said "[censored] you bitch' and pushed her. I was about to SNUFF the big bitch but she walked. Would i be a dick for doing so? Thoughts?

kurosh
09-11-2005, 12:03 AM
If anyone touched my mother, they would be on the floor within seconds.

arod15
09-11-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
so im in the clear for almost [censored] up a big woman? i think im clear [censored] that my mom is my mom she gave birth to me and im drunk

TomHimself
[ QUOTE ]
Ok so no i didnt but i almost did. Here was the situation. I was at Target and a big woman got im my mothers face for grabing "her last cord extenstion" She said "[censored] you bitch' and pushed her. I was about to SNUFF the big bitch but she walked. Would i be a dick for doing so? Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]ur such a goofball lol

imported_anacardo
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. If that were a dude he'd be picking up the rest of his teeth with one eye. Fat lady's a little more complicated, but she's getting pinned or something.

arod15
09-11-2005, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]ur such a goofball lol

[/ QUOTE ]
wow are those your tities bounicing in your icon? Id [censored] that girl in her tits

Matt Williams
09-11-2005, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you hit her, yea that would be out of line. But that doesn't mean you can't embarrass or verbally abuse her. You should have said something like "Hey fatfuck, don't talk to my mom like that. There's a burger calling your name, find it." Then after that, take the cord extenstion thing from her.

arod15
09-11-2005, 12:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. If that were a dude he'd be picking up the rest of his teeth with one eye. Fat lady's a little more complicated, but she's getting pinned or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

can i at least piss on the fat bitch

arod15
09-11-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you hit her, yea that would be out of line. But that doesn't mean you can't embarrass or verbally abuse her. You should have said something like "Hey fatfuck, don't talk to my mom like that. There's a burger calling your name, find it." Then after that, take the cord extenstion thing from her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like your style you must be from jersey

pokerdirty
09-11-2005, 12:18 AM
wasn't this a family guy episode or something?

arod15
09-11-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wasn't this a family guy episode or something?

[/ QUOTE ]
Perhaps but i only watch Poker ESPN desperate houswives and Entourage so i wouldnt know. i dont watch much tv like 10 hours a week at most

A_C_Slater
09-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Big deal.

I once beat up a girl just because she told me that her favorite movie was "Heathers."

arod15
09-11-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Big deal.

I once beat up a girl just because she told me that her favorite movie was "Heathers."

[/ QUOTE ]

you can do whatever you want you banged Kelly Kaposki but i didnt can i do that?

whiskeytown
09-11-2005, 12:34 AM
you're fine -

punching a woman who threatens your mother is totally acceptable within the constraints of guy stuff to do - in fact, it may the only time I would consider it -

I say next time knock the bitch flat -

RB

arod15
09-11-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you're fine -

punching a woman who threatens your mother is totally acceptable within the constraints of guy stuff to do - in fact, it may the only time I would consider it -

I say next time knock the bitch flat -

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

For once i showed constraint. I should have snuffed the bitch good call.

Reef
09-11-2005, 12:45 AM
Just thinking about this is making me mad. My first thought would be to punch the bitch in the throat..

but I probably would've just told her to, "get the f#ck out of here you greasy piece of [censored]"

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-11-2005, 12:46 AM
I say kick her in the nuts.

arod15
09-11-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just thinking about this is making me mad. My first thought would be to punch the bitch in the throat..

but I probably would've just told her to, "get the f#ck out of here you greasy piece of [censored]"

[/ QUOTE ]

I only bet up 1 girl in my life. I was 10 she was 13 and she pulled my hair. hard. So i guess this should have been 2 times. I was a bitch i should have hit her than pissed on her. Dang it

tonypaladino
09-11-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a line of when it's ok to hit a woman. Your situation is kinda right on the line. If she pushed your mom pretty hard, like made her stumble or fall, I'd say it's ok.

Obviously if she outright punched your mom, you have every right to punch back for her.

Matt Williams
09-11-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a line of when it's ok to hit a woman. Your situation is kinda right on the line. If she pushed your mom pretty hard, like made her stumble or fall, I'd say it's ok.

Obviously if she outright punched your mom, you have every right to punch back for her.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are forgetting something important though. See, women HATE being embarrassed in public. If you gave a woman a choice, being punched in the face or publically humiliated, most would rather get hit. That's why I say embarrass the fat cow. If you hit her, she automatically becomes the "victim". But if you embarrass her, she'll be scarred the rest of her life.

arod15
09-11-2005, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are forgetting something important though. See, women HATE being embarrassed in public. If you gave a woman a choice, being punched in the face or publically humiliated, most would rather get hit. That's why I say embarrass the fat cow. If you hit her, she automatically becomes the "victim". But if you embarrass her, she'll be scarred the rest of her life.

[/ QUOTE ]

so piss on her? than if she attacks me snuff her in self defense. OK

TheBlueMonster
09-11-2005, 02:37 AM
go for it. (maybe it's the alcohol talking...)

Blarg
09-11-2005, 03:46 AM
You can go to jail for BLOCKING a woman's strike, not even hitting her. You guys talking about going all ghetto on a woman who yells at your mom or insults her and getting into a punch-out or whatever with it are talking like idiots and correct neither legally nor morally.

smb394
09-11-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can go to jail for BLOCKING a woman's strike, not even hitting her. You guys talking about going all ghetto on a woman who yells at your mom or insults her and getting into a punch-out or whatever with it are talking like idiots and correct neither legally nor morally.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with mostly everything, but could you elaborate at all on the 1st sentence?

09-11-2005, 06:15 AM
Spear - Uppercut never loses

09-11-2005, 06:35 AM
knock that motha out.