PDA

View Full Version : TT out of position - ragged but disconcerting flop.

D-Grief
09-10-2005, 10:33 PM
100 Euro NL. Villain appears to be LPA after a sample of a few hands only, my image was tight enough:
Players:
Hero (EUR 115,00 in seat 2)
Villain (EUR 96,80 in seat 4)

Hero was dealt: T/images/graemlins/club.gif - T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

UTG Call (1,00)
Hero Raise (3,50)
Villain Call (3,50)
MP Call (3,50)
SB Call (3,00)
UTG Call (2,50)

Flop 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif - 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif - 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

SB Check
UTG Check
Hero Bet (9,50)
Villain Call (9,50)
MP Call (9,50)
SB Fold
UTG Fold

Turn 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif - 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif - 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif - 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif

Hero Bet (22,00)
Villain Call (22,00)
MP Fold

River 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif - 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif - 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif - 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif - 7/images/graemlins/club.gif

Hero Check
Villain All-In (61,80)

I could have raised more preflop or just flat called since my position was poor, but should I have played the turn and river any differently in light of the board and action? I don't think I had much choice of what do with his river bet...

djoyce003
09-10-2005, 11:54 PM
if your raises to 4 EUR are getting called in that many spots raise more preflop.

I'd probably slow way down after the flop gets called in two places. If you aren't slowing way down you should push the turn rather than underbetting the pot so severely. that pot had to have around 60 EUR in it after the flop. You gave anyone with a naked immediate diamond odds to draw on a suckout. Personally, you are in early position, with a decent hand here but could easily be crushed by a set, made flush, etc on this board....tough spot.

stu-unger
09-10-2005, 11:57 PM
tough spot...only thing i can think of to do different is to pot the flop or check it, this should make the hand a little easier to play.