PDA

View Full Version : Russ Whitney/wealth intelligence academy..

galahad_187
09-10-2005, 10:27 PM
Has anyone been to one of his seminars on either realestate or the stock market? I'm simplily wondering if you have, or personally know someone who has, what did you or that person you know think about the seminar?

Not asking for any hype, conspiracy theorists, russ whitney employees/fans, only people who know from personal experiance about Whitney and his academy.

thanks,

galahad

snowbank
09-12-2005, 02:52 PM
I went to a pre-seminar about 5-6 months ago, and signed up for a seminar. I haven't attended yet. If I could do it again, I definitely would NOT have paid to attend the seminar. Russ Whitney has a lot of complaints against him because of his business practices. After I had already signed up for the seminar, I talked to some people who had attended before and they said they spend half the time trying to sell you on their other seminars. There are a lot of seminars I know of now that I can attend for cheaper, and would learn a lot more from. I talk with a lot of real estate investors now, which I didn't 6 months ago, and I haven't gotten one good recommendation on Russ Whitney from anyone.

galahad_187
09-12-2005, 03:39 PM
Thanks snowbank

I just saw alot of complaints against him after i baught one of his more expensive seminars on the stockmarket. But then alot of people said good things. Upon further review i noticed alot of similarities on what the people saying good things were saying, and on what the 'teachers' at the siminar had said and decided the people talking good probably worked for him. I thus stopped payment on my check and sent in a notice of cancellation.

I'll hand it to them though, i know of 3 solid poker players there(myself included) who fell for these guys. They are definatly some of the best bluffers in the world. Guss should ask for some advice. They could literally sell fire to satan.

thanks again,

galahad

Sniper
09-12-2005, 05:01 PM
I think I mentioned this in another related post about seminars...

Most of the Free and low cost (< $200) seminars are worth the value, if only to point you in the right direction for doing your own research.

Most of the > $1,000 seminars are not, and you could gain the same knowledge from cheaper sources.