PDA

View Full Version : Bluff river? Tag checked turn

thesharpie
09-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Villian is TAGgish, possibly weak tight has 16% wtsd over 50 hands, he'd bet this turn with an overpair, though. Other guy is LPP. In the real hand the LPP open folded which means an easy river bet, right? What about if the LPP is involved?

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (7 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (5.25 BB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

River: (5.25 BB) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero ???

brazilio
09-10-2005, 09:10 PM
He's weak-tight, and you can get a higher A to fold, so I like.

TheHammer24
09-10-2005, 09:12 PM
I'm confused. What do you mean real hand? and how did LPP open fold? Anyway, i don't like bluffing the river with two players still in the hand unless you know Villian will fold AK or AQ in this spot. In other words, I'd want more of read. You contradict yourself saying he's TAG and Weak Tight. If he is weak tight and LPP disappeared, then I do like this bluff for a shot at a 5 BB pot

thesharpie
09-10-2005, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm confused. What do you mean real hand? and how did LPP open fold? Anyway, i don't like bluffing the river with two players still in the hand unless you know Villian will fold AK or AQ in this spot. In other words, I'd want more of read. You contradict yourself saying he's TAG and Weak Tight. If he is weak tight and LPP disappeared, then I do like this bluff for a shot at a 5 BB pot

[/ QUOTE ]

The LPP clicked fold instead of check, I think a bet is too easy in that situation so I decided to make it more interesting by pretending he checked. And CO had TAGgish stats over 50 hands apart from his wtsd%.