PDA

View Full Version : What's the name of this rap song?

wpr101
09-10-2005, 06:57 PM
It's a pretty new song on the radio. The lyric I remember is "have you ever ever..." and it has a sort of weird beat other rap doesn't have. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I would greatly appreciate it.

IggyWH
09-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Know anything else from the song? Even if it's wrong someone might recognize it.

wpr101
09-10-2005, 07:14 PM
Not really. It sorta sounds like 50 cent or Kayne West but I don't think it's either one of them. It has an unusual beat like some classical instrument in one part.

TomHimself
09-10-2005, 07:31 PM
I know what song ur talking about i think but i dont know the name, i think ive only heard it like once though

Sponger15SB
09-10-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's a pretty new song on the radio. The lyric I remember is "have you ever ever..." and it has a sort of weird beat other rap doesn't have. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I would greatly appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/christinamilian/aintnoreason.html)

Daliman
09-10-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any chance it's "Diamonds Of Sierra Leone" by Kanye West?

IronDragon1
09-10-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Any chance it's "Diamonds Of Sierra Leone" by Kanye West?

[/ QUOTE ]

No

EDIT: The more I think about it there's a good chance- the "have you" really threw me off.

Brain
09-10-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/christinamilian/aintnoreason.html)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

It sorta sounds like 50 cent or Kayne West

[/ QUOTE ]

The lyrics fit, but did Christina just go through puberty and have her voice change?

TomHimself
09-10-2005, 07:55 PM
its possible but im sure he would know the name of it

Diamonds are forever (forever, forever)
Throw your diamonds in the sky if you feel the vibe
Diamonds are forever (forever, forever, forever)
The Roc is still alive every time I rhyme.
Forever ever? Forever ever? Ever, ever? Ever, ever? Ever, ever? Ever, ever?......

wpr101
09-10-2005, 08:14 PM
yea, its Diamonds are Forever by Kayne West. Thanks guys.

wpr101
09-10-2005, 08:20 PM
I like the song. It's too bad Kayne is making ignorant political statements right now.

TomHimself
09-10-2005, 08:22 PM
u coulnt even remember the song was about diamonds? dang lol

Daliman
09-10-2005, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yea, its Diamonds are Forever by Kayne West. Thanks guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Winnah!

Fairly pathetic that a 35 y/o married dude who rarely listens to rap was the first one to pick up on this. TSC and skeme must be busy freestylin'.

IggyWH
09-10-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
u coulnt even remember the song was about diamonds? dang lol

[/ QUOTE ]

When I first read his post, I thought it was Diamonds but the "have you" didn't match and the fact that he didn't remember diamonds lead me to not even bother.

shant
09-10-2005, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like the song. It's too bad Kayne is making ignorant political statements right now.

[/ QUOTE ]
This makes his music sound worse somehow?

DasLeben
09-10-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like the song. It's too bad Kanye is making ignorant political statements right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

For shame. At least spell the man's name right.

thatpfunk
09-10-2005, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

unreal_nh
09-10-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]

kanye's the man yo!!