PDA

View Full Version : X Post: Myth Busters: Marijuana aka Pot aka Mary Jane aka etc.

Xelent
09-10-2005, 05:49 PM
I have always been one to question "conventional wisdom" as it can get you in trouble if you follow it too often. This is an example and I would like if anyone knew the correct answers to my questions.

-How long do you have to stop smoking before it will not show up in a standard company urine test? What about a more advanced one that takes a hair sample?

-Does it matter what kind of pot you smoked or how long/ how much you have been smoking?

For example, if a pot head that smokes every day for a year and stops for a drug test, does he have to wait longer than someone who smoked for lets say a month? A week? Just one day?

DrunkHamster
09-10-2005, 07:46 PM
3 weeks for a urine test, and no.

09-10-2005, 07:52 PM
http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

tonypaladino
09-10-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

meh

jokerthief
09-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Urine is six days.

Alobar
09-10-2005, 08:07 PM
depends on how much body fat you have and how often you smoke

You can cheat a urine test pretty easily, they sell drinks specifically for this.

Thythe
09-10-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can cheat a urine test pretty easily, they sell drinks specifically for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

But it's not fun. Oh no...

KDawgCometh
09-10-2005, 08:20 PM
I was able to pass a drug test a few years ago with a week of drinking anywhere from 1 1/2-2 gallons of water a day for like 5-7 days straight, and this was after smoking non stop for like two weeks and a Phish show that I went to. This was also for an out patient rehab drug test

Alexthegreat
09-10-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was able to pass a drug test a few years ago with a week of drinking anywhere from 1 1/2-2 gallons of water a day for like 5-7 days straight, and this was after smoking non stop for like two weeks and a Phish show that I went to. This was also for an out patient rehab drug test

[/ QUOTE ]

You showed them!

KDawgCometh
09-10-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You showed them!

[/ QUOTE ]

yup. It should be noted that my parents forced me to it and I had no intention of quitting at that time