PDA

View Full Version : Internet poker

SycoFrogg
09-10-2005, 05:47 PM
I see alot of you guys play at Party Poker and Pacific. I was just wondering why? I am mostly on PokerStars and do ok with it. I hear alot that Pokerstars isnt all that great place to start and Party is better, is there a reason?

Ryan11
09-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Party is the biggest site so it should have more bad players. In my experience party has the worst players out there.

09-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Komodo
09-11-2005, 07:34 AM
Is this 25$ for free available for me too?
I have registrered an account there, in order to take a look at the interface, but Ive never played on that site even for playmoney.

09-11-2005, 08:22 AM
You can get the free $25 or $35 anyway without following this guy's link. Other deals are also available which are way more profitable.. Don't sign up with ANY code until you've explored your options.

MegaBet
09-11-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I see alot of you guys play at Party Poker and Pacific. I was just wondering why? I am mostly on PokerStars and do ok with it. I hear alot that Pokerstars isnt all that great place to start and Party is better, is there a reason?

[/ QUOTE ]

The fish are ripe! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

09-11-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The fish are ripe! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There are fish everywhere though.

It seems like no matter which room I play at, there are simply bad players everywhere.

I especially love the re-buy and add-on tournaments where you see the same player re-buy, go all-in, lose money, re-buy, go all-in, lose money.

Just makes the prize pool bigger for me.

Jason