PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet and Neteller woes

Guy McSucker
09-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Has this ever happened to anyone else?

After a very long and Kafkaesque series of communications, Eurobet finally processed a ten day old neteller cashout of mine for $1000 today.

Sadly only $300 made it to my Neteller account.

Eurobet say they transferred $1000. Neteller say eurobet transferred $300.

What fun!

Any advice?

Guy.

Hojglad
09-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Only withdraw 1 dollar at a time. That way, stuff like this can't be an issue. Contact neteller. Have them talk to Eurobet. They'll straighten this out.

Reef
09-10-2005, 06:52 PM
at least you're even able to cashout via neteller...

eurobet sucks

Freudian
09-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Its probably transaction fees. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Swedebubba
09-10-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Its probably transaction fees. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lmao

Guy McSucker
09-12-2005, 06:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

After a very long and Kafkaesque series of communications, Eurobet finally processed a ten day old neteller cashout of mine for $1000 today.

What fun!

Any advice?

Guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

After being prodded three times, Eurobet finally realised that yes, they had in fact transferred $300 and debited my account $1000. Good work boys. They put the $700 difference back in my account so now I only have to wait another week while they process this cashout.

Ah well. At least I didn't lose any dough: just two hours of my life on the telephone.

Guy.

09-12-2005, 06:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What fun!

Any advice?

Guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

After being prodded three times, Eurobet finally realised that yes, they had in fact transferred $300 and debited my account $1000. Good work boys. They put the $700 difference back in my account so now I only have to wait another week while they process this cashout.

Ah well. At least I didn't lose any dough: just two hours of my life on the telephone.

Guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate their cust support.