PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what video I was in at Wynn yesterday?

Xelent
09-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Yesterday morning I was playing at Wynn and some people from MTV said they were shooting an MTV poker video with Daniel Negreanu and needed some extra bodies. I was in the background playing a fake game for about 30 minutes than on Daniel's table playing another fake game while they got closeup shots of us betting and folding and what not. I didn't really get any more information, does anyone know what this actually is? An instructional video on MTV doesn't make much sense. The only cool thing about it was I got to tip the dealers with Daniel's money in the fake game and they could keep it.

TomHimself
09-10-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday morning I was playing at Wynn and some people from MTV said they were shooting an MTV poker video with Daniel Negreanu and needed some extra bodies. I was in the background playing a fake game for about 30 minutes than on Daniel's table playing another fake game while they got closeup shots of us betting and folding and what not. I didn't really get any more information, does anyone know what this actually is? An instructional video on MTV doesn't make much sense. The only cool thing about it was I got to tip the dealers with Daniel's money in the fake game and they could keep it.

[/ QUOTE ]did u get paid?

Xelent
09-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Nope, I signed a waiver to insure I cannot get paid. There were also signs in front of the poker room saying that if you entered, you agreed to be on film... blah blah blah.

Kevmath
09-10-2005, 04:17 PM
I'd say with 99% certainty it's a project tied into Daniel's video game "Stacked"

Xelent
09-10-2005, 04:44 PM
Oh ya, they put stacked logos on the table we filmed on. So is this a commercial or something?

Kevmath
09-10-2005, 05:29 PM
I think it's going to be a series of shows based on the game.