PDA

View Full Version : Enchiladas rule...

jakethebake
09-10-2005, 03:24 PM
Homemade from scratch. Chicken, tomatillos, cilantro. With a green suiza sauce.Sothered in jack cheese. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....

BusterStacks
09-10-2005, 03:26 PM
Yes. I love them. In fact, that's what I want for breakfast now.

Alobar
yeah, enchiladas are my specialty....yummy

tbach24
I /images/graemlins/heart.gif enchiladas

In other news though, it is a sad day for me. The last Taco Bell in the area where I lived is closed. I went over today to get myself some Cheesy Gordita Crunches and there was only the outline of "Taco Bell" above the stand (it was a food court one). That makes for 3/3 that have been gotten rid of in the past 5 years /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

imported_anacardo
09-10-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Homemade from scratch. Chicken, tomatillos, cilantro. With a green suiza sauce.Sothered in jack cheese. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....

[/ QUOTE ]

You're God. Damned. Right. They do.

I have a nice combo working between my "Texas Heart Attack" style multicheese, topped with homemade carne sauce, or a tasty chicken and sour cream concoction I've finally perfected, topped with my own salsa verde.

LONG LIVE THE DELICIOUSNESS.

BTW: I'm dying for a halfway decent formula for yellow rice.

bugstud
09-10-2005, 03:54 PM
tomatillos need to be in more things

malokoman
09-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Taco Bells go out of business? How strange. In my area the equvalent to your Taco Bell problem is Burger King. I don't like BK though, so I guess it's not really a problem.

Al P
09-10-2005, 05:11 PM
This stuff is so easy to make and infinitely better than Taco Bell - I don't understand why 50% of the forum is in love with TB.

Al P
09-10-2005, 05:14 PM
Even the Taco Bell Kits available at the grocery store end up tasting 3x better than what you get at a Taco Bell.

imported_anacardo
09-10-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This stuff is so easy to make and infinitely better than Taco Bell - I don't understand why 50% of the forum is in love with TB.

[/ QUOTE ]

They've never been southwest of St. Louis?

Ray Zee
09-10-2005, 05:30 PM
add green chiles to it and you completed the experience.

jakethebake
09-10-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The green chiles were in the sauce.

Alobar
09-10-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a very poor substitute. I dunno where you live tho, so you might not actually be able to buy real green chili, but if you can, its sooooo much better

jakethebake
09-10-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a very poor substitute. I dunno where you live tho, so you might not actually be able to buy real green chili, but if you can, its sooooo much better

[/ QUOTE ]

It was not a substitute. They were real green chiles. The sauce was made from scratch.

imported_anacardo
09-10-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was not a substitute. They were real green chiles. The sauce was made from scratch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never doubted you for a second. "Of course," sez I, "he made the sauce from scratch & with fresh!"

I know my own.

SL__72
09-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Easily one of my favorite foods.

Daliman
09-10-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
tomatillos need to be in more things

[/ QUOTE ]