PDA

View Full Version : F'in Tivo's "suggested program" recordings

teddyFBI
09-10-2005, 03:09 PM
I've had my Tivo for 4 months and still haven't figured out how to prevent it from recording a retarded "TivO Suggestion" 3 times / day (or so it seems).

I feel like I've surfed to every submenu but couldn't find ANY option to prevent this. How do I do it?

Freakin
09-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Tivo thinks you're gay

Lazymeatball
09-10-2005, 03:12 PM
Just Stop watching Buffy reruns and the OC and you should be fine.

RacersEdge
09-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Put a bullet in your Tivo, it sucks.

Freakin
09-10-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

RacersEdge
09-10-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry , didn't know you worked for Tivo.

Freakin
09-10-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry , didn't know you worked for Tivo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tivo works for me.

(and no, I didn't acutally notify the mods).

What do you prefer to Tivo?

Freakin

felson
09-10-2005, 03:23 PM
this is the sequence on my series 2 tivo.

messages and settings->settings->recording->tivo suggestions->no, don't record tivo suggestion

teddyFBI
09-10-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

messages and settings->settings->recording->tivo suggestions->no, don't record tivo suggestion

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks -- worked for me -- follow up Q: is there a quick way to purge ALL saved programs from my TIVO? I now have around 45 "suggested prog's" recorded and want to batch-delete them all...

RollaJ
09-10-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks -- worked for me -- follow up Q: is there a quick way to purge ALL saved programs from my TIVO? I now have around 45 "suggested prog's" recorded and want to batch-delete them all...

[/ QUOTE ]

It took u 4 months to figure out how to turn off suggestions, u can spend 10 miutes and delete them manually