PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report: Last Night OR How I ruined my life

09-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Since I don't feel like taking the ridicule I'm not posting it under my normal account.

I just woke up and remembered what I did last night. I thought that 2+2 would enjoy hearing the story of how I woke up this morning with no friends and no girlfriend.

So I go out to meet a friend and his wife for drinks and pool. We played pool for about 3 hours and polished off 5 pitchers between the three of us. We suddenly realized that we only had 30 minutes to buy beer so we hauled ass out of there and drove to the 7-11 on the way back to my house and picked up a case. When I got back to my place my friend and his wife convinced me to call this girl that I've been seeing on and off. She doesn't drive so he friend was going to drop her off.

So friend "drops her off" and comes into say hi. Friend sits down on the couch and doesn't get the hint when I say "Oh I didn't realize you were going to stay." We try to order food but it's too late, everything is closed, so me and my friend go to McDonalds. We leave his wife, my girl and her (female friend) there. We come back and it turns out that my friend's wife has told my girl that I actually have a gf, who is out of town. Friend's wife thought these girls were just friends. Well. [censored]. So there goes that easy pussy.

Next thing I find out is that my other girl has called my girlfriend. I left my cell phone at home while I was at McDonalds. [censored].

So I send the girls home and turn off my cell phone. I decide I will deal with my girlfriend tomorrow (which is today now). I also decide that the case of beer is going to be finished. Friend eats and falls asleep while we watch a movie. Friends wife and I drink the entire case on top of the 5 pitchers we had earlier while we watch a movie. The first movie finishes just as we finish the case. Friends wife starts hitting on me in the dark. Friends wife sticks her hands down my pants while friend sleeps on my floor. [censored]. What the [censored] am I doing!?!? So we fool around for a bit. Then friend wakes up. [censored].

Don't bother with advice. I'm pretty sure I'm the most terrible person in the world right now. I just thought 2+2 would enjoy the story of me destroying my life in the span of 4 hours. Yes I know I had it coming. I'm not even going to read this thread after I post it so have fun saying whatever you want.

NLSoldier
09-10-2005, 03:01 PM
wow.

shant
09-10-2005, 03:01 PM
nh

Lazymeatball
09-10-2005, 03:02 PM
wow
http://www.familyoldphotos.com/pa/images2/jan3/trainwreck-r.jpg

I'm sorry that happened, and you're not entirely innocent, but thanks for posting.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Wow. Well done. There's a whole lot of bitch in that house.

MrWookie47
09-10-2005, 03:03 PM
Has posting stories about failing with women or at life in gereral become a game of one-upmanship around here?

09-10-2005, 03:03 PM
gg

Yeti
09-10-2005, 03:05 PM
haha.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-10-2005, 03:06 PM
You need an avatar.

Sponger15SB
09-10-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
polished off 5 pitchers between the three of us.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
drove to the 7-11 on the way back to my house

[/ QUOTE ]

good idea [censored] retard its too bad you didn't crash into a tree and die.

pokerdirty
09-10-2005, 03:07 PM
what did the friend do to you?!?!?! i must know!!! and what happened to the whore of a wife? someone must have been beat down.

miajag81
09-10-2005, 03:10 PM
POTY

kurosh
09-10-2005, 03:10 PM
It's fairly clear to me your friend's wife planned the destruction of your life.

rusellmj
09-10-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You need an avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

The trainwreck made me laugh.

Seriously, you're life isn't over. Lessoned learned. Make new friends, get new GF, drink less.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-10-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's fairly clear to me your friend's wife planned the destruction of your life.

[/ QUOTE ]
...and wants back in your pants as soon as the divorce papers are served.

touchfaith
09-10-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Since I don't feel like taking the ridicule I'm not posting it under my normal account.

I just woke up and remembered what I did last night. I thought that 2+2 would enjoy hearing the story of how I woke up this morning with no friends and no girlfriend.

So I go out to meet a friend and his wife for drinks and pool. We played pool for about 3 hours and polished off 5 pitchers between the three of us. We suddenly realized that we only had 30 minutes to buy beer so we hauled ass out of there and drove to the 7-11 on the way back to my house and picked up a case. When I got back to my place my friend and his wife convinced me to call this girl that I've been seeing on and off. She doesn't drive so he friend was going to drop her off.

So friend "drops her off" and comes into say hi. Friend sits down on the couch and doesn't get the hint when I say "Oh I didn't realize you were going to stay." We try to order food but it's too late, everything is closed, so me and my friend go to McDonalds. We leave his wife, my girl and her (female friend) there. We come back and it turns out that my friend's wife has told my girl that I actually have a gf, who is out of town. Friend's wife thought these girls were just friends. Well. [censored]. So there goes that easy pussy.

Next thing I find out is that my other girl has called my girlfriend. I left my cell phone at home while I was at McDonalds. [censored].

So I send the girls home and turn off my cell phone. I decide I will deal with my girlfriend tomorrow (which is today now). I also decide that the case of beer is going to be finished. Friend eats and falls asleep while we watch a movie. Friends wife and I drink the entire case on top of the 5 pitchers we had earlier while we watch a movie. The first movie finishes just as we finish the case. Friends wife starts hitting on me in the dark. Friends wife sticks her hands down my pants while friend sleeps on my floor. [censored]. What the [censored] am I doing!?!? So we fool around for a bit. Then friend wakes up. [censored].

Don't bother with advice. I'm pretty sure I'm the most terrible person in the world right now. I just thought 2+2 would enjoy the story of me destroying my life in the span of 4 hours. Yes I know I had it coming. I'm not even going to read this thread after I post it so have fun saying whatever you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, thanks... You make me look smart.

bugstud
09-10-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
...and wants back in your pants as soon as the divorce papers are served.

[/ QUOTE ]

zing

09-10-2005, 03:25 PM
How badly would this piss off a man if his friend fooled around with his wife? (Like just kissing and cuddling) Is it always the end of a friendship? Men seem more forgiving compared to women. Wayyy more forgiving.

jakethebake
09-10-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it always the end of a friendship?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

asofel
09-10-2005, 03:28 PM
you never fooled me Bison.

mason55
09-10-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would depend on the situation. If a really good friend was really drunk, I might be able to forgive him.

Any other time though, yes.

Eurotrash
09-10-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
gg

[/ QUOTE ]

no re

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-10-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Anyone who does this is in severe life and/or castration peril.

asofel
09-10-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How badly would this piss off a man if his friend fooled around with his wife? (Like just kissing and cuddling) Is it always the end of his life? Men seem more forgiving compared to women. Wayyy more forgiving.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

2+2 wannabe
09-10-2005, 03:33 PM
I have a much similar story of deceit and the ruining-of-one's-life (primarily my own)

it's un-ruined after a lot of work

chuddo
09-10-2005, 03:39 PM
http://www.failuremag.com/images/hindenburg.jpg

Clarkmeister
09-10-2005, 03:46 PM
All that and you never even got laid?? Jesus, at least earn the aftermath.

Manque
09-10-2005, 03:46 PM
I can't stop looking at your avatar.

Manque
09-10-2005, 03:51 PM
I have a smart, successful friend in a similar circumstance. It never ceases to amaze me how guys will screw up their lives for a piece of tail.

Vavavoom
09-10-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, thanks... You make me look smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ !!

I thought I was having a bad week.....

spamuell
09-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Sorry Alobar, at least you're still awesome at poker.

arod4276
09-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Have you never drank 5-6 beers in 3 hours thern drove? Hardly enough to get a grown man of decent weight drunk.

Yeti
09-10-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you never drank 5-6 beers in 3 hours thern drove? Hardly enough to get a grown man of decent weight drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're kidding, right?

PS. Replying with 'Unlike you I can handle my drink' will just make you look even more stupid.

chuddo
09-10-2005, 04:35 PM
3 hours is a long time for 5 beers.

i may be talking out of my ass, but doesn't an average person metabolize an ounce of alcohol every hour?

if im not terribly incorrect, after 3 hours, 5 drinks would roughly have the same effect of having two beers and then driving.

that isn't much at all really for a lot of people.

Sponger15SB
09-10-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you never drank 5-6 beers in 3 hours thern drove?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I actually haven't drank 5-6 beers in 3 hours and then drove.

Btw, the 3 of them shared 5 pitchers. That is like 8 beers.

STLantny
5 pitchers, 3 people, 3 hours, you can assume the chick drank one, and the guys drank 2. Ten beers in 3 hours, is probably over the legal limit for most people.

bugstud
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did you miss the part where he said 5 pitchers?

Al P
09-10-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're kidding, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you 14 or something?

siccjay
09-10-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeti
09-10-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
3 hours is a long time for 5 beers.

i may be talking out of my ass, but doesn't an average person metabolize an ounce of alcohol every hour?

if im not terribly incorrect, after 3 hours, 5 drinks would roughly have the same effect of having two beers and then driving.

that isn't much at all really for a lot of people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what a 'beer' is over there. A bottle? 330ml?

I was working more on the basis of pints, 568ml. A figure I hear quoted a lot is that you 'lose' half a pint every hour.

edit. If it is 330ml, then 6 over 3 hours is less than 4 pints, so I'd agree that it isn't that much. Although this will affect some people hugely.

chuddo
09-10-2005, 04:44 PM
did you miss the part where i was referring specifically to yeti claiming 5-6 beers over a 3 hour period was too much?

of course a ton of pitchers is too much, but not what i was replying to our referring to.

like i said in the original reply, i was referring solely to what yeti said and quoted.

jakethebake
09-10-2005, 04:50 PM
I've always heard an average-sized male can metabolize 1 12oz beer an hour.

Yeti
09-10-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What are you 14 or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I forgot every American teen drinks 20 cans a night, bangs a stripper then posts it on tuckermax.com.

09-10-2005, 04:53 PM
Thats awesome. You totally scored.

STLantny
09-10-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've always heard an average-sized male can metabolize 2 12oz beers an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
09-10-2005, 04:54 PM
quote]I've always heard an average-sized male can
metabolize 2 12oz beers an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you're kidding. If not, good luck testing that the next time you're pulled over.

Yeti
09-10-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've always heard an average-sized male can metabolize 2 12oz beers an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is complete bullshit.

Lazymeatball
09-10-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger15SB
09-10-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I was working more on the basis of pints, 568ml.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do all these #'s mean? Try using our system you freakin crazy european.

Nobody can understand you.

STLantny
09-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Oh ok. Your body can metabolize 1 oz of alchohol (1 beer, 1 glass of wine, 1 shot), per hour. But you wont be over the legal limit if you drink 2. Thats what I was thinking about....got confused.

smb394
09-10-2005, 05:02 PM
6 beers in 3 hours for a 180lb man will give you a BAC of .06

Calculator (http://www.ou.edu/oupd/bac.htm)

slickpoppa
09-10-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody can understand you.

[/ QUOTE ]

An American beer = 12oz = 3/4 pint = 355ml

Sponger15SB
09-10-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhh I'm trying to make fun of Yeti. I know what it all means.

MrTrik
09-10-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most major studies I've read on this are done on Blood alcohol level. Most studies I have read say that the 'average' male will drop .01 per hour. So if you are at our legal limit to drive (.08) here, it would take you 8 hours before all the alcohol was processed by your liver and flushed from your bloodstream. As to when you become 'sober', well that would certainly be long before 8 hours of course.

09-10-2005, 05:11 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/media/mw_titanic.jpg

Yeti
09-10-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhh I'm trying to make fun of Yeti. I know what it all means.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry dude, we have man-sized glasses over here.

FWIW I think it's amusing how everyone thinks this is merely a case of mathematics. I have seen both male and females who were in no fit state to drive after a couple of beers.

Daliman
09-10-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Have you never drank 5-6 beers in 3 hours thern drove?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I actually haven't drank 5-6 beers in 3 hours and then drove.

Btw, the 3 of them shared 5 pitchers. That is like 8 beers.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is very disconcerting to me how many people pay lip service to not drinking and driving, then drive themselves after 8-10 drinks over 4-5 hours, but they're "ok to drive".

CardSharpCook
09-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Nice thread HiJack!!!

MrTrik
09-10-2005, 05:21 PM
Time for a fresh start. As someone else said ... new friends, new g/f.

Chalk it up as a lesson learned. I've had friends get caught like this. Not so much the drunk wife, but the two 'girlfriends' figuring it out. It's always destruction of both relationships.

I'd play it looser in the first place. If ya have a g/f and can't keep from [censored] around on her when she's not around, just don't have a [censored] girlfriend. Just dates you [censored]. And be willing to accept she'll have other dates she'll [censored] and noone will be seriously hurt.

Guaranteed pussy is only that if you don't get caught on the side.

AndysDaddy
09-10-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Friends wife starts hitting on me in the dark.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, She started hitting on you without waiting to check out your flop?

CardSharpCook
09-10-2005, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She had to raise PF in order to SEE the flop. But if you read the rest of the story, she got to the flop. But the the BB woke up with a huge hand and shut down the action before the turn.

jakethebake
09-10-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She had to raise PF in order to SEE the flop. But if you read the rest of the story, she got to the flop. But the the BB woke up with a huge hand and shut down the action before the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

How did this turn inot the WPT forum? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7ontheline
09-10-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Double yes. And I would kick my "friend's" ass immediately.

B Dids
09-10-2005, 10:28 PM
How the [censored] did a good thread about a guy getting a handjob from his friend's wife turn into a stupid argument about drinking capacity.

Die.

whiskeytown
09-10-2005, 10:30 PM
live and learn -

sorry bro.

RB

whiskeytown
09-10-2005, 10:31 PM
funny, I was gonna say the same damn thing about the bouncing juggs avatars that have been all over [censored] creation lately -

RB

BottlesOf
09-10-2005, 10:32 PM
The story was kind of hard to follow, but it seems you done [censored] up.

CardSharpCook
09-10-2005, 10:33 PM
What's up with B Dids? He's pretty much always bitter and full of vitriol, isn't he? What's his story?

billymonk
09-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Amazing.

B Dids
09-10-2005, 10:38 PM
I am Dids!

jakethebake
09-10-2005, 10:38 PM
When do we get to the part where we all start guessing who this is?

09-10-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems the consensus is that it would definitely ruin a friendship.

I can think of two guys I know who have forgiven their cheating wives but I guess that's not the same thing as forgiving your buddy.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-10-2005, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can think of two guys I know who have forgiven their cheating wives but I guess that's not the same thing as forgiving your buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Breaking up with a friend is a lot less expensive than divorce.

Dantes
09-11-2005, 12:17 AM
plus you can always find some guy to hang out with but finding some girl to eff you is a lot more work.

HopeydaFish
09-11-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean it isn't you? Oh wait, you're cokequestion. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

09-11-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean it isn't you? Oh wait, you're cokequestion. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought we established it was bison /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

smokingrobot
09-11-2005, 01:36 AM
it could be worse.

you could've been the friend waking up to you & your wife.

smokingrobot
09-11-2005, 02:55 AM
wow i effed that up.

i meant you could've been in your friends shoes.

BigBaitsim (milo)
09-11-2005, 05:05 AM
I'm sorry you missed out on the DUI you so richly deserved. Oddly, a DUI would have prevented this entire mess. While being processed and jailed overnight, you would have avoided losing the easy lay, the gf, and your best friend.

Best of all, you prolly would have gotten [censored] while in jail. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

ChicagoTroy
09-13-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Best of all, you prolly would have gotten [censored] while in jail. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Zing! Nice one.

cdxx
09-14-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How the [censored] did a good thread about a guy getting a handjob from his friend's wife turn into a stupid argument about drinking capacity.

Die.

[/ QUOTE ]

best post yet.

it's clearly friend's wife's fault. the friend should get over it. there's no way the wife should be getting off scott-free.

Boris
09-14-2005, 04:25 PM
Look on the bright side. If I had a wife, I'd rather she bring joy to one of my friends than some random douchebag. I think the three of you can survive this.

BTW - Your friends wife is a stone killer. don't mess with her.

Slacker13
09-14-2005, 04:25 PM
Do you work for FEMA?

imported_The Vibesman
09-14-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, I'd be much more likely to forgive the friend than the wife/girlfriend. Likely I don't want to talk to either again.

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 04:32 PM
I had something similiar happen to me. No alcohol was involved and they had recently broken up.

your friend will probably hate you forever.

the girl, you will occasionally hook up with.

in time you'll be fine.

Clarkmeister
09-18-2005, 06:23 PM
I want an update, dammit.

casinogosain
09-18-2005, 10:55 PM
good times. hard livin'.

-ash

Publos Nemesis
09-18-2005, 11:09 PM
your lack of self control is highly amusing

09-19-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only the entire non-American world can understand you.

[/ QUOTE ]

manpower
09-19-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I want an update, dammit.

[/ QUOTE ]
I suggest we keep bumping this thread until we get an update. Or we get bored... whichever comes first.

beernutz
09-19-2005, 04:04 AM
Continuing a theme:
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6872/shuttle26fa.jpg

ChipWrecked
09-20-2005, 02:48 AM
*Bump*

OP only said the friend woke up. He didn't say the friend caught him slobbering on his wife.

Drunks wake up kind of slow and loud, in my experience.

Colonel Kataffy
09-20-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I suggest we keep bumping this thread until we get an update. Or we get bored... whichever comes first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are we sure he is still alive?

arod4276
09-20-2005, 03:50 AM
Did u miss the part about a pitcher holding 46 ounces of beer? I will let you do the math

arod4276
09-20-2005, 04:17 AM
Do you normally wish people dui when they are most likely under the legal limit?

RunDownHouse
09-20-2005, 09:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did u miss the part about a pitcher holding 46 ounces of beer? I will let you do the math

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope your bartender isn't charging you normal pitcher prices for those 46-ounce "pitchers."

09-20-2005, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the avatar.

Anyways. The guy who's wife I [censored] around with actually works (worked) with me (this is a "real" job, not some Taco Bell drive through job). He's really buddy buddy with the owner of the company that I no longer work at. He didn't fight me or anything because he was drunk and confused but his stupid wife spilled the beans almost immediately after they left. No idea what's going on with them, I haven't talked to either of them since it happened.

Turn out the girlfriend was cheating on me anyways (I don't know if I feel better or not about knowing this) but she forwarded me some emails that she had been having back and forth with a guy where she is right now. Very very explicit emails. So that was fun to read the next day.

The third chick, the booty call girl, is now dating the only friend I have left. She won't talk to me either. He will, but they're together all the time, so it's difficult.

And yesterday I forgot to close the window and my cat got out. I live on a busy street. No more kitty. So the only friend I had got hit by a car and it was my fault.

newfant
09-20-2005, 10:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And yesterday I forgot to close the window and my cat got out. I live on a busy street. No more kitty. So the only friend I had got hit by a car and it was my fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

You bastard.

Shajen
09-20-2005, 10:20 AM
Jesus Christ dude.

This sucks.

You should seriously start over somewhere new.

New start, new life, forget the past.

Dave G.
09-20-2005, 10:22 AM
This thread has been added to my favourite threads list. Whenever I think my life is getting shitty, I'm gonna look this up and realise how awesome my life is compared to yours. Thanks man.

Anyhow, if you feel like some revenge on your cheating girlfriend, since she was kind enough to send you those emails to hurt you... consider posting them on the internet, or emailing them to where she works, her boss and the like. I'm sure you can come up with other ideas. I wouldn't suggest it other than it was pretty cruel of her to send those to you, and I think teaching her a lesson would be fun (make sure you keep us updated in this thread though, I'd hate to miss out).

Oh yes, and don't worry too much about all this [censored]. It'll blow over soon. Get out and find some new people to hang with ASAP.

steelcmg
09-20-2005, 10:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the avatar.

Anyways. The guy who's wife I [censored] around with actually works (worked) with me (this is a "real" job, not some Taco Bell drive through job). He's really buddy buddy with the owner of the company that I no longer work at. He didn't fight me or anything because he was drunk and confused but his stupid wife spilled the beans almost immediately after they left. No idea what's going on with them, I haven't talked to either of them since it happened.

Turn out the girlfriend was cheating on me anyways (I don't know if I feel better or not about knowing this) but she forwarded me some emails that she had been having back and forth with a guy where she is right now. Very very explicit emails. So that was fun to read the next day.

The third chick, the booty call girl, is now dating the only friend I have left. She won't talk to me either. He will, but they're together all the time, so it's difficult.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow man this is some crappy luck. If i where u it maybe worth moving and starting over if thats possible. But im sure eithr way things will work out some how. Good Luck to u.

jakethebake
09-20-2005, 10:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait! She was sleeping with your cat?

steelcmg
09-20-2005, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only u would be able to point this out jake LOL

I hope u have a video of this it could be the start of a new life after u sell them.

Soul Daddy
09-20-2005, 10:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Going... going... gone.

How did I miss this masterpiece of a thread?

J-Lo
09-24-2005, 02:00 AM
lol, u lose a couple friends and your "life if ruined" Dood you're fine, u can walk, right? I dont' knwo about anyone else here, but until i am bed ridden my life is THE NUTS!!!

Apathy
09-24-2005, 02:45 AM
I think you should just tell us who you are so at least we can return your cat if we find it.

MyTurn2Raise
09-24-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyhow, if you feel like some revenge on your cheating girlfriend, since she was kind enough to send you those emails to hurt you... consider posting them on the internet, or emailing them to where she works, her boss and the like. I'm sure you can come up with other ideas. I wouldn't suggest it other than it was pretty cruel of her to send those to you, and I think teaching her a lesson would be fun (make sure you keep us updated in this thread though, I'd hate to miss out).

[/ QUOTE ]

As always....pictures help OOT see the whole story. Where are the pics?

mason55
12-23-2005, 05:34 AM
Edit: whoops, i didn't read this OP. was looking for a different post in the archives that i could relate to from tonight.