PDA

View Full Version : THISISTHENUTS....can this work for me...??

X-Man
09-10-2005, 02:10 PM
I have seen this offer on 'this is the nuts' website and am just wondering if it is viable.they offer you a cash lump sum every month in return for playing a certain amount of hands per day and a percentage of your winnings (if i read it correctly)here's an example...

play 1000 hands at $1/$2 limit,you give them 50% of your winnings and they give you $1065 a month.
You can also play less/more hands and give them less/more % of winnings.

Any advice or experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

timprov
09-10-2005, 02:15 PM
I would bet straight rakeback is better.

timprov
09-10-2005, 02:19 PM
Upon looking at their website I see where you're getting the number, and you're completely misunderstanding what they're offering.

theben
09-10-2005, 02:32 PM
i have no clue what this program is. i think you misread/imagined something? they are a RB site

X-Man
09-10-2005, 03:35 PM
so what does the calculator actually calculate when you put the numbers in then?

theben
09-10-2005, 03:35 PM
proly is RB off the rake u pay

Mr_J
09-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Yeh you're misunderstanding. It's a rakeback calculator, you put in your stakes, hands per day and the rakeback % and they tell you how much you would have made per month from rakeback.

smartalecc5
09-10-2005, 08:10 PM
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

tripdad
09-11-2005, 06:38 AM
yeah, the calculator is just telling you what you could expect in terms of rakeback. you need not pay them a percentage of your winnings.

as far as the site goes, i signed up with them for a deal on UB. they tell me they cannot track my play, therefore i will never be paid my due rakeback from them. so, i just don't play my UB account anymore, and will not do business with them again.

cheers!

twolf
09-11-2005, 07:25 AM
I have heard UB lets you sign up for 3 different accounts...I don't know why but I've seen some of the big limit players say this when railbirding. Doesn't hurt to try anyways.

PrincipalSkinner
09-11-2005, 09:17 AM
How much did you play before checking to verify that you were getting credit? They told me to check my raketracker and if nothing appeared in 2-3 days, to contact them. There was in fact a screwup which they then immediately fixed; but if I had not bothered to check, I could have been out of luck.

My impression (knock on wood) is that they are honest while many/most in this field are not.