PDA

View Full Version : Applauding PokerStars support (no discussion content)

PokerGoblin
09-10-2005, 12:21 PM
I just thought this was noteworthy.

An easy problem with a cashout from Stars to Neteller was resolved about 6 minutes after I initially emailed them. The money showed up in my NT account as fast as I could log in!!

I just thought they deserved a little praise for their amazing competency. I've received such poor support from so many gambling sites that I'd expected a turnaround time of at least 24 hours to get my problem resolved.

It's good to know some businesses in such a competitive market really get customer service.

PG

09-10-2005, 12:30 PM
I've ALWAYS gotten good support from the pokerstars staff. Fast response times, accurate and friendly responses. I know it is a small sample size, as I've only sent them like 3 or 4 questions via email, but every one has been great.

Now only if the games were softer...

Guthrie
09-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Since you've had such good luck with their support, ask them to fix the button-clicking problem and to get rid of those giant yellow billboards that cover the board.

mbpoker
09-10-2005, 02:29 PM
>to get rid of those giant yellow billboards that cover the board

Main Lobby Menu->Block Automatic Tournaments Announcements

partygirluk
09-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Pokerstars support is superb. Their software and tournament structures are great too. If only they offered rakeback.........

mbpoker
09-10-2005, 02:31 PM
They offer much lower rake plus FPPs which in many cases is more than rakeback on other sites.

theben
09-10-2005, 02:33 PM
what?

mbpoker
09-10-2005, 02:43 PM
what what?

Take a look at the rake comparison thread elswhere on this board.