PDA

View Full Version : Kissing A Girl After BJ??

09-10-2005, 08:40 AM
Strangly, I have no problem with this. Anyone differ in opinion, or have any good stories?

Tyler Durden
09-10-2005, 08:42 AM
are you really into snowballing, you sick son of a bitch?

09-10-2005, 08:44 AM
Let me clarify, no, I'm not into snowballing. I'm talking where there just happens to maybe be some residual spunk on the lips

09-10-2005, 08:45 AM
I suspect you have underlying homoautoerotic tendencies.

the42
09-10-2005, 08:45 AM
I like going down on her and then slowly coming up and lay one right on her lips... most chicks get a kind of gross look on there face but don't resist... ahhh i hate women

09-10-2005, 08:56 AM
wtf?? this is racial bullcrap. not that i really care, carry on.

i always get the feeling i'm gona taste my own semen in her mouth. that is just too much for me to handle. yo hotpants, you ever get that weird taste in her mouth?

lu_hawk
09-10-2005, 09:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
or have any good stories?

[/ QUOTE ]

you sicko, what kind of stories can you be looking for here? kissing a girl right after BJ is not necessarily gay, but asking for 'good stories' about it is very gay.

willie
09-10-2005, 09:13 AM
no big deal, i'll kiss her after gobblin on her meat curtains.

only fair to reciprocate.

Macdaddy Warsaw
09-10-2005, 09:14 AM
I have no problems with this either. It makes me happy to hear somebody else doesn't. I had a discussion with MEbenhoe and he thought it was extremely homosexual. Whatever. And I suppose you can get a weird taste, but whatevs. Kissing her after going down on her is fun too. Woo.

09-10-2005, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you sicko, what kind of stories can you be looking for here? kissing a girl right after BJ is not necessarily gay, but asking for 'good stories' about it is very gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh

A good story could be your refusal to do it, and what the girls reaction was

jakethebake
09-10-2005, 11:34 AM
As long as there is not excessive amount of remnant jizz hanging around, I have no problem with it. If there is, it's a completely different story.

Macdaddy Warsaw
09-10-2005, 11:46 AM
Oh...mayhaps I should clarify that I've only kissed girls who swallow because I've only gotten head from girls who swallow.

MEbenhoe
09-10-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I had a discussion with MEbenhoe and he thought it was extremely homosexual.

[/ QUOTE ]

You misunderstood me. Doing it is not homosexual, and generally I do. What I said was homosexual was like the guys who get off on it, like its a huge turn on.

Macdaddy Warsaw
09-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Oh, well, yeah, that's pretty gay.

Slacker13
09-10-2005, 11:49 AM
It's not happening. Zip up and leave on a handshake & hug.

miajag81
09-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Like others have said, if there's just a little residue I don't have a problem, but if her mouth is full of/covered with me-juice I'm not kissing her.

smokingrobot
09-10-2005, 12:05 PM
i normally dont if im not dating the girl. i mean, does she want to kiss you after you go down on her?

jakethebake
09-10-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
does she want to kiss you after you go down on her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some do. Some like their own taste. I think that's hot as hell.

smokingrobot
09-10-2005, 12:12 PM
i think it is too, but if you go down on her first, and then kiss, you're practically obligated to kiss after she goes down on you.

unless you never want to do that again w/ her.

09-10-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like going down on her and then slowly coming up and lay one right on her lips...

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhhh, you are a good writer. I may have to borrow that.

augie00
09-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Kiss her on the forehead. Girls supposedly like that anyway.

jakethebake
09-10-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think it is too, but if you go down on her first, and then kiss, you're practically obligated to kiss after she goes down on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. The difference is that guys find this hot. I doubt many girls will find you drinking your own jizz hot.

smokingrobot
09-10-2005, 12:23 PM
ahhh, so its never an issue.

i have yet to meet this perfect woman.

MEbenhoe
09-10-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. The difference is that guys find this hot. I doubt many girls will find you drinking your own jizz hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

girls find some weird things hott.

jakethebake
09-10-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but different things than guys do. For instance guys could watch two girls [censored] each other all day long. Most girls have no interest in watching two guys do this.

bdk3clash
09-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Depends how well I know the guy she just blew.

Bluffoon
09-10-2005, 12:35 PM
You really should brush your teeth first.

mason55
09-10-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but different things than guys do. For instance guys could watch two girls [censored] each other all day long. Most girls have no interest in watching two guys do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Anything that is emasculating is a turn of for most girls. Some girls get off on dominating their man but in most cases girls want to see men be men.

Drinking your own spooge is not manly.

Al P
09-10-2005, 12:49 PM
You got your nut off, why isn't she in the kitchen getting you a beer?

InchoateHand
09-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Is this the teen sex forum?

Alobar
09-10-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no big deal, i'll kiss her after gobblin on her meat curtains.

only fair to reciprocate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mars357
09-10-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake is correct (as usual) girls that like their own taste are as hot as them come!

peachy
09-10-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like going down on her and then slowly coming up and lay one right on her lips... most chicks get a kind of gross look on there face but don't resist... ahhh i hate women

[/ QUOTE ]

then u havent been with the right kinda girls

DavidC
09-10-2005, 02:13 PM
I've never kissed a girl after she's given a BJ (to someone else).

asofel
09-10-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never kissed a girl after she's given a BJ (to someone else).

[/ QUOTE ]

this is incorrect (you're one lazy nit /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Stuey
09-10-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
have any good stories?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fire in da hole!

Having a house party one night and this chick grabs my buddy in the hallway and starts kissing him. Not really an odd occurrence but for the fact she hated his guts. I forget why but I'm sure he deserved it.

Anyways about 30 seconds later they are still kissing and my other buddy strolls out of a bedroom nearby. Well he starts laughing and running around yelling "fire in da hole" over and over.

After everything quiets down a bit and we ask him wtf he is popping he explains he had just gotten a hummer in the bedroom from said chick.

They have all the power man all of it.

This raised a question that we never got a unanimous answer to.

How long after a chick gives another guy head do you feel is long enough to feel safe kissing her? Don’t spend to long thinking about any of this it is damaging in the long run.

TripleH68
09-10-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew a girl who took the advice of Cosmo. She made a little chart and tasted herself each day of her cycle, keeping notes so she would know when she was tasting her best. Hot?

Anyone who has ever gone south knows there can be a wide difference in taste.

prana
09-10-2005, 02:50 PM
the gross part is when you bring home some slizzut from the bar stick it in her butt, then she sucks your dizzo and then tries to kiss you.........get the fuk outta here

hahahahaha

Edge34
09-10-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the gross part is when you bring home some slizzut from the bar stick it in her butt, then she sucks your dizzo and then tries to kiss you.........get the fuk outta here

hahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure lots of chicks at the bar dig your lame-ass Snoop impressions too.

peachy
09-10-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew a girl who took the advice of Cosmo. She made a little chart and tasted herself each day of her cycle, keeping notes so she would know when she was tasting her best. Hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

well what the girl didnt know is that it also depends on what u eat...not just the time of the month it is

RacersEdge
09-10-2005, 02:56 PM
This first:

http://www.listerine.co.uk/graphics/5_bottles.gif

Stuey
09-10-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well what the girl didnt know is that it also depends on what u eat...not just the time of the month it is

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this how you got fat?

09-10-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ARGHHHHHH!

FLIPPING OUT

Why do I read this stuff? You've just blown my mind. MY MIND IS BLOWN YOU HEAR...(and you did it TripleH68 or whatever your name is. I am sufficiently weirded out for the rest of the day. Well done. Thank you so much.)

Stuey
09-10-2005, 03:13 PM
You don't read cosmo do you.

peachy
09-10-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this how you got fat?

[/ QUOTE ]

not the only reason...but im sure its a HUGE contributor

kerssens
09-10-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

red vines

09-10-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif No. My mind is blown.

(I always thought those women's magazines were just ridiculous but evidently I must be wrong if everybody's doing it..)

Alobar
09-10-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

(I always thought those women's magazines were just ridiculous but evidently I must be wrong if everybody's doing it..)

[/ QUOTE ]

dont read cosmo, that magazine will amke you hate women. All it is a bunch of articles about women being sluts and [censored]

peachy
09-10-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dont read cosmo, that magazine will amke you hate women. All it is a bunch of articles about women being sluts and [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but it sure is entertaining to read /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

lucas9000
09-10-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this how you got fat?

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfaopotd

irishpint
09-10-2005, 03:47 PM
i dont get off on it, i get off on the blowjob part... she sucked your f'ing dick, at least give her a kiss!

09-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Just give her a pat on the back, then open up the window for her to escape out of.

MikeNaked
09-10-2005, 05:06 PM
I had a gf who occasionaly after receiving the load would come up and spitefully attempt to push it into my mouth. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

jakethebake
09-10-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had a gf who occasionaly after receiving the load would come up and spitefully attempt to push it into my mouth. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

She would not have been my gf after trying that once.

Stuey
09-10-2005, 05:12 PM
I feel mean for saying that only reason I did was because I know peachy is tough enough to take it. Plus she is smart enough to know how I ment it. Yah I said smart!

MikeNaked
09-10-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She would not have been my gf after trying that once.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah I would get real pissed and throw her off me and the bed...but later I would always forgive her. Probably my hottest gf ever, you see, even if she had freaky power issues...

Duke
09-10-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Operative word. Nice.

~D

Klepton
09-10-2005, 05:33 PM
i have been snowballed.

peachy
09-10-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I feel mean for saying that only reason I did was because I know peachy is tough enough to take it. Plus she is smart enough to know how I ment it. Yah I said smart!

[/ QUOTE ]

huh /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Klepton
09-10-2005, 05:44 PM
i also make out with a girl right on the lips after they blow me, usually for like 5-10 seconds.

this will ensure many more blowjobs.

people who say "omg i would never touch her she is like a monster now" are retarded little pansy boys.

they also probably never go down on her. good luck with that.

Stuey
09-10-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I feel mean for saying that only reason I did was because I know peachy is tough enough to take it. Plus she is smart enough to know how I meant it. Yah I said smart!

[/ QUOTE ]

huh /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

"Yah" is just cool slang way of saying yes. You are the last person I thought I would have to explain that to. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

peachy
09-10-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i also make out with a girl right on the lips after they blow me, usually for like 5-10 seconds.

people who say "omg i would never touch her she is like a monster now" are retarded little pansy boys.

[/ QUOTE ]

i never got this about guys...
i love the way i taste

and "depending" on the guy i dont mind the way he tastes...whats the deal with kissing

u expect us to swallow it down...and u cant even kiss us?...now if its a f buddy or something then ok...but if its ur gf get a grip!

peachy
09-10-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I feel mean for saying that only reason I did was because I know peachy is tough enough to take it. Plus she is smart enough to know how I meant it. Yah I said smart!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Yah" is just cool slang way of saying yes. You are the last person I thought I would have to explain that to. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha it was a JOKE the /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif cause u said i was smart!

2+2 wannabe
09-10-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why most guys don't follow these EXACT rules I will never know

they must like beating off

BigBaitsim (milo)
09-10-2005, 05:58 PM
I've been married for 18 years. What's a BJ?

Stuey
09-10-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha it was a JOKE the /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif cause u said i was smart!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yahh I got it that's why I made a joke back and I know you got that but I still made this post and I'm not sure why but I did it and it's done so owell. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sponger15SB
09-10-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i love the way i taste

[/ QUOTE ]

http://members.cox.net/smontegut/FARK/leftyusikfuk.gif

chuddo
09-10-2005, 06:04 PM
i know many girls that are turned off by it and completely understand a guy not wanting his sperm in his mouth.

2+2 wannabe
09-10-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i love the way i taste

[/ QUOTE ]

http://members.cox.net/smontegut/FARK/leftyusikfuk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I love phil (in a purely platonic sense), but this is hilarious!

prana
09-10-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

hahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure lots of chicks at the bar dig your lame-ass Snoop impressions too.

[/ QUOTE ]

lame heh, i get plenty, and i wrote that way so it didn't get edited you XXXXXXX dillz.

mslif
09-10-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i have been snowballed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder what you did to deserve that /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SippinSoma
09-10-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i have been snowballed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder what you did to deserve that /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Did it involve 5 fingers?

TimM
09-10-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was with one who liked to taste herself off my fingers. But she was bisexual, and of course had gone down on other girls before too. She would never let me nut in her mouth though. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Klepton
09-10-2005, 08:16 PM
if i can't nut in their mouth i don't ask for blowjobs anymore.

TheBlueMonster
09-10-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let me clarify, no, I'm not into snowballing. I'm talking where there just happens to maybe be some residual spunk on the lips

[/ QUOTE ]
well, if she's really good, none should be left. Yummy.

gorie
09-10-2005, 08:32 PM
it's not like you all haven't tasted it already on your own anyway.

Dantes
09-10-2005, 08:48 PM
uh

I would be surprised if more than 25% of straight men have tasted sperm

HopeydaFish
09-10-2005, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
uh

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm drinking a big frosty glass of sperm as I type this.

Oh wait, that's Michelob.

HopeydaFish
09-10-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Strangly, I have no problem with this. Anyone differ in opinion, or have any good stories?

[/ QUOTE ]

The girls I 'date' don't want to kiss after they're done. They just want their money.

gorie
09-11-2005, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
uh

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah right.
also, i don't think tasting your own sperm makes you gay.

LethalRose
09-11-2005, 12:39 AM
A lot of homophobic people in OOT it seems...

Im not a fan of snowballing, I usually ask the girl before. Ive never ran into a girl who likes to snowball, so its completely up to the guy as far as i know. Just like anal teasing, etc..

I used to absolutely refuse to kiss a girl during/after she gave me a blowjob. Through divine intervention I realized this was wrong. I will now kiss a girl right after a BJ and sometimes I even interrupt her to kiss her. I love kissing though.

TimM
09-11-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it's not like you all haven't tasted it already on your own anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not me, but when I was about 16 I hit myself in the eye a little once (no I wasn't trying). It really stings.

Buccaneer
09-11-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've been married for 18 years. What's a BJ?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is something girls do to get married but quit as soon as the honeymoon is over.

KDawgCometh
09-11-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i have been snowballed.

[/ QUOTE ]

its inevitable for any guy who gets girls at any semi decent rate

arod15
09-11-2005, 01:10 AM
why not, its ok than cum in her face

peachy
09-11-2005, 01:15 AM
if u act weird about it or anything else a girl will get u back....

one time...right after i got my tongue ring (so he was pumped up)...i was uummm yeah with a guy i knew...half way thru i handed him some lotion and told him to finish himself...he then proceeded to the bathroom

09-11-2005, 05:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

one time...right after i got my tongue ring (so he was pumped up)...i was uummm yeah with a guy i knew...half way thru i handed him some lotion and told him to finish himself...he then proceeded to the bathroom

[/ QUOTE ]

daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that's cold.

JaBlue
09-11-2005, 06:00 AM
you are obviously gay if you kiss a girl after she gives you a BJ

aK13
09-11-2005, 06:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
uh

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah right.

[/ QUOTE ]

But you aren't a guy....

HopeydaFish
09-11-2005, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor guy. He really missed out. Fat chicks give the best blowjobs.

The once and future king
09-11-2005, 10:38 AM
On the contrary.

Those that are secure in there heterosexuality will not have a problem kissing a WOMENS mouth that has just been on YOUR cock.

Those that are desperately suppresing there own homosexuality will of course be unable to cope with maybe getting even there own spunk on there lips as there gay shields might be overwhelmed by the upsurge of homoerotic desire. Thus they express distaste which is realy an expression of fear about there own gayness.

ethan
09-11-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...because they're hungry.

(I'm sorry. I love that joke. I'm not a chauvenist unless it's funny.)

Back on the primary subject of this thread - I don't see how it'd be gay....it's gay if you blow another dude. If she blows someone else and then kisses you that's pretty gay too. Short of that, you're pretty much safe.

Stuey
09-11-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
uh

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok crazy question here.

I would bet there are no men that I know who have tasted their own sperm when they are alone. In the heat of battle you make consessions and yes there is a sick fellow out there doing it on his own. But I am sure he is sitting in his own feces also.

Now as far as women go I would bet over 50% have tasted themselves when they are alone. Very good chance I am wrong about one or both of these assumptions. We guys like to think the girls get all crazy when we are not around as we know if we were in that body we would be up to no good 24/7. But please do not enlighten me on the first point, as I just don’t want to live in that reality. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

How did we get here and who will get us out?

DcifrThs
09-11-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

then u havent been with the right kinda girls

[/ QUOTE ]

DcifrThs
09-11-2005, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

meh

A good story could be your refusal to do it, and what the girls reaction was

[/ QUOTE ]

my first blowjob i refused to kiss her. then it was explained to me. then i felt bad a week later. she was defiantely shocked and hurt by my rebuff.

further, girls are much more likely to be comfortable with their secretions than guys. you dont see many guys jerking off in front of a girl and then putting his cum laden finger in his mouth. but girls who finger themselves and then lick their fingers rule as a proxy for ability and freakiness in teh bedroom.

as a result. peachy is 100% correct. you have not been with the right type of girls.

also, of girls who swallow, id say a vast majority are good enough to get it all down w/o any real residue left. i can only remember 1 time in my life wheni got a blowjob and kissed her and thought i tasted something else...so you got odds in your favor as well.

Barron

Talk2BigSteve
09-11-2005, 01:23 PM
I would never kiss a girl after I gave someone a BJ....Oh wait did I misunderstand the question /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

gorie
09-11-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
uh

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok crazy question here.

I would bet there are no men that I know who have tasted their own sperm when they are alone. In the heat of battle you make consessions and yes there is a sick fellow out there doing it on his own. But I am sure he is sitting in his own feces also.

Now as far as women go I would bet over 50% have tasted themselves when they are alone. Very good chance I am wrong about one or both of these assumptions. We guys like to think the girls get all crazy when we are not around as we know if we were in that body we would be up to no good 24/7. But please do not enlighten me on the first point, as I just don’t want to live in that reality. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

How did we get here and who will get us out?

[/ QUOTE ]
ok so you assume a lot of women taste themselves, but a man who has tasted himself is also likely to sit in his own poop ? what are you trying to say here ?

i'd guess that more than 50% of men have tasted their own junk at some point in their lives but i'd also guess that 98% of them wouldn't want to openly admit it to a bunch of other guys.

Stuey
09-11-2005, 02:24 PM
You said

[ QUOTE ]
i'd guess that more than 50% of men have tasted their own junk

[/ QUOTE ]

I said

[ QUOTE ]
Now as far as women go I would bet over 50% have tasted themselves

[/ QUOTE ]

So maybe we just don't understand the opposite sex. Even though we are both thinking the same thing, which is probably false.

I don’t think I’m very hung up on any of this when having sex with a partner. It is the idea that people are doing this alone that throws me for a loop. I know there is always some percentage that tries everything I was just wondering if it is more common than I thought. I was thinking 5% maybe would try this alone.

I will admit I am talking about something I don't know much about but that's why I find it interesting. So if I say something really stupid realize I was not trying to be mean I am just out of my element.

And if this makes me gay no biggy so long as I can be bi as I'm never giving up girls. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

peachy
09-11-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes yes we do /images/graemlins/frown.gif were hungry damnit!!

peachy
09-11-2005, 04:04 PM
if a girl isnt sexually comfortable with herself or adventourous in bed then she hasnt tasted herself...so shouldnt the same apply to guys???

in general...most girls who do it find it a pleasureable/seductive thing to do especially to get guys going

LethalRose
09-11-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
in general...most girls who do it find it a pleasureable/seductive thing to do especially to get guys going

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think a guy "tasting" himself would get a girl going. More like gross her out.

Im not saying its bad for a guy to taste his sperm..i just dont think its a turn on for girls.

Stuey
09-11-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

if a girl isnt sexually comfortable with herself or adventourous in bed then she hasnt tasted herself...so shouldnt the same apply to guys???

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe but I don't feel the need to be that comfortable with myself. No biggy it's not my only shortcoming in the sex department anyhows. Plus I eat lots of garlic and PICKLE JUICE (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2578300&Fo rum=,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,&Words=&Searchpage=19&Limit=25&Main=2577654&Se arch=true&where=&Name=20822&daterange=&newerval=&n ewertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post25783 00) so god knows what it would taste like!! /images/graemlins/blush.gif

However one gf told me if you eat lots of fruit it is good and I am a vegan but I will continue to use independent taste testers just to be safe.

DcifrThs
09-11-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you saying you are hungry is so ironic to m e.

Barron

Dominic
09-11-2005, 04:48 PM
it all depends - did she give ME a BJ or some other dude?

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

peachy
09-11-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe but I don't feel the need to be that comfortable with myself. No biggy it's not my only shortcoming in the sex department anyhows. Plus I eat lots of garlic and PICKLE JUICE (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2578300&Fo rum=,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,&Words=&Searchpage=19&Limit=25&Main=2577654&Se arch=true&where=&Name=20822&daterange=&newerval=&n ewertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post25783 00) so god knows what it would taste like!! /images/graemlins/blush.gif

However one gf told me if you eat lots of fruit it is good and I am a vegan but I will continue to use independent taste testers just to be safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

citrus fruits are ur best bet on tasting good "later"....yeah stay away from the garlic...poor girl

peachy
09-11-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you saying you are hungry is so ironic to m e.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha...its the only thing i ever have an appetite for!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

gorie
09-11-2005, 04:57 PM
if a guy started scooping it up and licking his fingers and saying "mmm sooo good" then yeah , that'd be pretty creepy and not sexy to me. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

if there was some on my mouth and i wanted to kiss, i'd think the guy was lame if he was like "GROSS!!!" ..

i don't know though because i've never had sex, i'm just kind of guessing.

peachy
09-11-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if a guy started scooping it up and licking his fingers and saying "mmm sooo good" then yeah , that'd be pretty creepy and not sexy to me. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

if there was some on my mouth and i wanted to kiss, i'd think the guy was lame if he was like "GROSS!!!" ..

i don't know though because i've never had sex, i'm just kind of guessing.

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesnt have to be sex though...in other situations this will come up /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mslif
09-11-2005, 05:16 PM
If your gf comes up for a kiss after she gave you a BJ and you say no, she will probably be uncomfortable and unhappy.
Unhappy gf = no bj.

HopeydaFish
09-11-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If your gf comes up for a kiss after she gave you a BJ and you say no, she will probably be uncomfortable and unhappy.
Unhappy gf = no bj.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the BJ is over, what do I care if she's happy or not? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mslif
09-11-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unhappy gf = no bj.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the BJ is over, what do I care if she's happy or not? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif Because you found a girl who is willing to give you BJs.

HopeydaFish
09-11-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unhappy gf = no bj.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif Because you found a girl who is willing to give you BJs.

[/ QUOTE ]

The privilege of being allowed to do so should be enough to keep her happy.

Luv2DriveTT
09-11-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would never kiss a girl after I gave someone a BJ....Oh wait did I misunderstand the question /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you did, let me elaberate for you. Would you kiss a girl after a guy gave you a blowjob?

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

trevor
09-11-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will now kiss a girl right after a BJ and sometimes I even interrupt her to kiss her.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF.

someday
09-12-2005, 02:04 AM
I got home to find my flat mate holding his girlfriend by ankles and dunking her head in the toilet repeatadly. Both of them were completly naked. She had her hands on the bowl of the toilet trying to stop him but he would kick her hands away, dunk her then let her back up for air.

He then proceeded to carry her out into the street. He left her out there came back in locked her out and kept her clothes.

wtf was going on?
he told me that she had given her a BJ he had shot his load in her mouth. She came up to him all smiles and spat the whole lot in face.

She is no longer his girlfriend.

peachy
09-12-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I got home to find my flat mate holding his girlfriend by ankles and dunking her head in the toilet repeatadly. Both of them were completly naked. She had her hands on the bowl of the toilet trying to stop him but he would kick her hands away, dunk her then let her back up for air.

He then proceeded to carry her out into the street. He left her out there came back in locked her out and kept her clothes.

wtf was going on?
he told me that she had given her a BJ he had shot his load in her mouth. She came up to him all smiles and spat the whole lot in face.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats so totally f'ing wrong on his part

09-12-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

wtf was going on?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She had it coming

peachy
09-12-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

wtf was going on?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She had it coming

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont even see how this was possible...there is noway any guy would be able to do this to me no matter how small i was...id whoop his ass if not attempt to...and kick him in the face at the least..

09-12-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

wtf was going on?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She had it coming

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont even see how this was possible...there is noway any guy would be able to do this to me no matter how small i was...id whoop his ass if not attempt to...and kick him in the face at the least..

[/ QUOTE ]

You totally missed it. It went right by. Swooooosh. Gone.

Seadood228
09-12-2005, 02:24 AM
What's wrong with that?

And what's wrong with kissing a girl after you've ejaculated? I used to be disgusted by it, but if you are really into the person you have to make some concessions.

I've never been with a woman who was into snowballing though, that might be a little much for me.

peachy
09-12-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

You totally missed it. It went right by. Swooooosh. Gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

guess so /images/graemlins/frown.gif

HesseJam
09-12-2005, 05:39 AM
I like my sex very horny, so snowballing is fine, has its moments...

I'm not too much into antiseptic sex. I love exchange of bodily fluids in many ways (not all fluids in all ways).