PDA

View Full Version : question to mat/ chuck

Robk
09-10-2005, 12:58 AM
now that the left-side menu is collapsed, can we split hush into two forums? i know you guys are busy and it may not be top priority, but a good majority of posters think it would be an improvement and have been looking forward to it for awhile.

Entity
09-12-2005, 10:31 PM
We've already asked Chuck, and he said it's on his list but not high up on his list of priorities. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rob

Robk
09-13-2005, 01:25 AM
yeah i only brought it up again because mat initially told me that it would happen once the left side menu was collapsed. which happened, then unhappened.

i agree that it would be an improvement, but the traffic in that forum isnt exacltly overwhelming. at ~60 posts/ per day its much less than some other forums and comparable to small stakes he. (you can see the posts/day stats in the admin section.)

Entity
09-22-2005, 11:58 AM
Any updates?

Mat Sklansky
09-22-2005, 03:07 PM
As Rob said, the traffic doesn't really justify it.

Entity
09-23-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As Rob said, the traffic doesn't really justify it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The current traffic shows as average 42 (41.99) posts per day, which is more than small stakes (34.35), and close to as many as small stakes combined with mid-high (16.26, combined 50.61).

It seems that the traffic combined with the differences between how the games played out would be enough justification, in the same way that O/8 and PLO are set as different forums, despite their low combined traffic.

Is this definitely not going to happen?

Rob

Mat Sklansky
09-24-2005, 03:20 PM
Nothing's definite. In the next few weeks we plan on hiring someone to modernize our website. Before this occurs, unless there is an extreme need, we won't be making many changes.