PDA

View Full Version : The official beer of women?

dibbs
09-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Just debating with a friend about this...

What would you say is the most widely drank beer by women age 18-30ish, the official beer of women? And just because women tend to drink it doesn't make it feminine. I'm talking about beer, not Smirnoff/mikes ish.

My vote goes in for Bud Light, although Miller Lite seems to be getting popular recently.

What ya think?

RubberDucky
09-09-2005, 10:30 PM
that ultra light crap

jakethebake
Miller Lite

jokerthief
There ain't nothing feminen about beer. There is no chick beer unless you start adding flavors.

unreal_nh
09-09-2005, 10:31 PM
my mom drinks michelob lite

STLantny
09-09-2005, 10:31 PM
The AB distrubutor trucks went on strike here, so you had a bucnh of people not drinking AB for a while, it was odd to see chicks drinking coors. If you have ever been to St. Louis you will realize EVERYONE drinks Bud light or Bud. Bud for men, bud light for women. I personally drink most anything but AB products, becasue none really appeal to me. But to answer your question, Def bud light.

Alobar
09-09-2005, 10:33 PM
sponger drinks coors light

flatline
09-09-2005, 10:35 PM
mich ultra

imported_anacardo
09-09-2005, 10:35 PM
Clearly Coors Light or Corona. Anything that, when sufficiently chilled, no longer tastes like a beer.

Sponger15SB
09-09-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you put a lil strawberry in it, it tastes yummy.

btw, since i just thought of this...

Our neighbors were over at my house the other night and one of the girls grabs a shot glass and pours beer into it. And I ask her what she is doing and she started claiming that she gets more drunk when she takes shots of it....

uh....ok....

She actually said something to the effect of "4 beers normally and I'm fine, but 4 beers taking shots and I'm wasted"

RubberDucky
09-09-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Our neighbors were over at my house the other night and one of the girls grabs a shot glass and pours beer into it. And I ask her what she is doing and she started claiming that she gets more drunk when she takes shots of it....

uh....ok....

She actually said something to the effect of "4 beers normally and I'm fine, but 4 beers taking shots and I'm wasted"

[/ QUOTE ]

have you ever done the century club?

Alobar
09-09-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uh....ok....

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, awesome, you hang out with some dumb chicks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

on a related strawberry note. Petes wicked strawberry ale is damn good stuff. I dunno if that makes me a queer or anything, but I actually have some of it in my fridge.

HDPM
09-09-2005, 10:49 PM
definitely that's a girl to get to know.

Bud Light BTW is the answer to the original post.

jokerthief
09-09-2005, 10:52 PM
This method works if you have trouble drinking fast. The thing is you are a complete biach if you need to implement this to get your buzz.

Sponger15SB
09-09-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
on a related strawberry note. Petes wicked strawberry ale is damn good stuff. I dunno if that makes me a queer or anything, but I actually have some of it in my fridge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I don't actually put strawberries in my coors light, but Petes Wicked Strawberry Blonde is a great beer.

Sponger15SB
09-09-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. In fact I did it twice yesterday. Me and Klepton might do the century club but with double shots tonight. Either that or just beer pong...

STLantny
09-09-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. In fact I did it twice yesterday. Me and Klepton might do the century club but with double shots tonight. Either that or just beer pong...

[/ QUOTE ]

25 beers in a day, not bad. There is no way you could do double shots. Physically impossible. Unless your version of century club is different from what is accepted around here?