PDA

View Full Version : A Hypothetical Sex Poll

MEbenhoe
09-09-2005, 08:48 PM
For the purposes of this, ignore any factor of relationships at all. If you are a girl or homosexual, adjust the options accordingly.

You are 20 years old, and walking to one of your classes one day when a man stops you and tells you you must make a choice between 3 options that will determine you sex life from this point on.

Option A:
You will have sex with only very hott girls, but you will have to work very hard to get them, and depending on how hard you work you will succeed on average somewhere in the range of once a week to once a month. However whenever you do succeed it will be the best sex of your life. edit: this quality stays the same every time, but it is of a quality high enough that it would be considered the best sex of your life.

Option B:
You will only have sex with average looking girls. For the most part you'll never have trouble getting any, but you are restricted to having sex at the most once per 24 hour period(notice this is different than once per day).

Option C:
You can only have sex with girls who are below average. However you will have your choice of any girl in this category at all times, wont have to say anythig more than lets [censored] to get them, and can have as much sex as you want.

Which do you choose? Discuss

Victor
09-09-2005, 08:50 PM
c and its not close.

Alobar
09-09-2005, 08:52 PM
what about once we get married or get involved in a serious relationship? i.e. if I pick A and marry a hot girl I only get to bone her once a week?

If this isnt the case, then A is a huge no brainer. I dont get laid once a week (or even month) now by a new smoking hot girl. Let alone have it be the best sex ever. Especially since everytime I do it, it will be better than the last time I did it.

Macdaddy Warsaw
09-09-2005, 08:53 PM
I pick Straight/A. I pick Straight/A even if you increase it to once a month to once a year.

The way it is now, it's an easy decision for me. Once a month to once a year on average would be tougher.

MEbenhoe
09-09-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what about once we get married or get involved in a serious relationship? i.e. if I pick A and marry a hot girl I only get to bone her once a week?

If this isnt the case, then A is a huge no brainer. I dont get laid once a week (or even month) now by a new smoking hot girl. Let alone have it be the best sex ever. Especially since everytime I do it, it will be better than the last time I did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
For the purposes of this, ignore any factor of relationships at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

RunDownHouse
09-09-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
c and its not close.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe that of the 20-30 that have voted so far, you and I are the only ones who chose this.

EDIT: Was going to clarify but MEbenhoe beat me to it.

Los Feliz Slim
09-09-2005, 08:56 PM
I chose A. If each time I have sex under that scenario it will be the best sex of my life, then it must get better each time. After a couple of years, the sex I'm having is going to be absolutely ridiculous. I will become renowned for the quality of my sex. I will push the limits of sex quality.

MEbenhoe
09-09-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I chose A. If each time I have sex under that scenario it will be the best sex of my life, then it must get better each time. After a couple of years, the sex I'm having is going to be absolutely ridiculous. I will become renowned for the quality of my sex. I will push the limits of sex quality.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry I should have explained this better, I meant to say that for choice A its the same quality every time, but that quality would be the best sex of your life.

gorie
09-09-2005, 08:58 PM
i chose option A but i don't really know, i am terrible at making decisions.

i'm assuming i am the one who is judging what is 'hot' and what is not.

actually now that i read it again this was a dumb choice. i think the awesome sex with hot boys is what made me choose it, but the more i think about it i don't like the idea of having to work very hard to get it. i don't want to work very hard to get someone to like me. i have low self esteem remember ?

this is a dumb question. all the guys are probably dumb anyway, i don't think i want any of them.

MEbenhoe
09-09-2005, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

Claunchy
09-09-2005, 09:00 PM
I went with B. Most average looking girls are still good looking enough to get it up, and sex with only a slight effort once a day would be pretty nice.

To the C people -- You would get very tired of below average girls after a while.

To the A people -- You might have a point. I just like to have a lot of sex.

Alobar
09-09-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
For the purposes of this, ignore any factor of relationships at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oops, guess I cant read.

Its easily A then

bravos1
09-09-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
c and its not close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Until your pecker falls off.. then your stuck with..

D. No sex at all, not even masterbation. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

RunDownHouse
09-09-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To the C people -- You would get very tired of below average girls after a while.

[/ QUOTE ]
Given a choice between a very hot chick - with all the attitude that usually accompanies such - and a slightly overweight, kind of cute chick - and accompanying personality - I'll take the chubby.

Alobar
09-09-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Given a choice between a very hot chick - with all the attitude that usually accompanies such - and a slightly overweight, kind of cute chick - and accompanying personality - I'll take the chubby.

[/ QUOTE ]

slightly overweight and cute, isnt below average. Given the demogaphic thats actually prolly average to slightly above average.

and IMO if its the best sex youve had, then she cant have that much attitude, because if she did, shed bug the [censored] outta me and the sex wouldnt be that steller. Also you arent dating either of these girls, you are just banging them once, so the attitude doesnt come all that into play

Claunchy
09-09-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with you, but I think average girls typically have the best personalities. Super hot girls can be bitchy and annoying as you mentioned, but often below-average girls have a chip on their shoulder, and can be just as annoying and/or bitchy. B rUlZ.

KDawgCometh
09-09-2005, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I went with B. Most average looking girls are still good looking enough to get it up, and sex with only a slight effort once a day would be pretty nice.

To the A people -- You might have a point. I just like to have a lot of sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

my thought process exactly, plus, there are some pretty good looking "average" girls. Its all in the eye of the beholder. I would also generally take a cool girl over a really hot girl any day

Mercsgrl
09-09-2005, 09:54 PM
LOL...I hit the wrong option...how can I change my vote???

/images/graemlins/heart.gifStef /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Claunchy
09-09-2005, 09:56 PM
I wanna know which straight girl picked C.

Cause I'm game.

RunDownHouse
09-09-2005, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
slightly overweight and cute, isnt below average. Given the demogaphic thats actually prolly average to slightly above average.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess you hang out in chubbier social circles than I do.

[ QUOTE ]
Also you arent dating either of these girls, you are just banging them once, so the attitude doesnt come all that into play

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess I missed or misunderstood the relationship part. When he said that relationship factors didn't apply, I took it more along the lines of, "You can date or marry or whatever, but any time you want to have sex, within these rules, you can. Cheating rules do not apply."

Alobar
09-09-2005, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It isnt social circles, its a standard demogaphic. Hanging out with hot people doesnt suddenly raise the average on what most people look like

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also you arent dating either of these girls, you are just banging them once, so the attitude doesnt come all that into play

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess I missed or misunderstood the relationship part. When he said that relationship factors didn't apply, I took it more along the lines of, "You can date or marry or whatever, but any time you want to have sex, within these rules, you can. Cheating rules do not apply."

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought relationship factors dotn apply, means like if you get married or something, the rules dont apply, like I dont only get to bang my wife once a week or whatever.

I agree with you that id rather date a somewhat less attractive cool girl, than a hot girl with attitude, but I thought we were talking about just having sex with these girls, and every time it was a different girl

jokerthief
09-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Quality not quanitity. Seriously people, one super hot chick a week is heaven.

whiskeytown
09-09-2005, 10:28 PM
even if I pick option A, that's more sex then I get now, and that's not with the hottest girls in the world -

easiest poll ever

RB

MEbenhoe
09-09-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It isnt social circles, its a standard demogaphic. Hanging out with hot people doesnt suddenly raise the average on what most people look like

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought relationship factors dotn apply, means like if you get married or something, the rules dont apply, like I dont only get to bang my wife once a week or whatever.

I agree with you that id rather date a somewhat less attractive cool girl, than a hot girl with attitude, but I thought we were talking about just having sex with these girls, and every time it was a different girl

[/ QUOTE ]

The relationships not factoring is meant to say there are nor relationships, no getting married, etc.

Sponger15SB
09-09-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wanna know which straight girl picked C.

Cause I'm game.

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerJo

Leo99
09-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Pretty funny. I have sex everyday with a decent woman. Pretty much every man's life is a choice of A, B, or C. We've already made those determinations. I'm a firm B.

MEbenhoe
09-09-2005, 10:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pretty funny. I have sex everyday with a decent woman. Pretty much every man's life is a choice of A, B, or C. We've already made those determinations. I'm a firm B.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a wise man.

Voltron87
09-09-2005, 10:35 PM
a, pretty easily.

Matty
09-10-2005, 05:57 AM
Can we tape the ugly girls and blackmail them?

Oprah Winfrey here I come...

SCfuji
09-10-2005, 06:04 AM
"A" because i would be getting girls out of my league.

09-10-2005, 06:20 AM
A very hot girl once a week, but I have to work for it? Wait, its the best sex ever? Easy pick.

Anyways, I think its funny, since I bet lots of guys get less than once a week, get it with average or less girls, and have to work really hard for it.

09-10-2005, 07:41 AM
Umm, yeah. If you are a girl, options C) and B) are already available in real life, so it's not very hypothetical. It's very easy for your garden-variety, willing female specimen, to have sex anytime with below-average males, without any effort on her part (when's the last time a chick told you 'hey, wanna [censored]?' and you said no?), ditto for sex with average males. I think women naturally 'hold-out' for A), which might explain why (straight) guys have to work much harder to get sex.