PDA

View Full Version : Prima skins Sit'nGo question

pokerswami
09-09-2005, 06:48 PM
I've never played on a Prima Network site and hope some here could answer this question.

If any of you play 10 player Pot Limit or No Limit Omaha 8/B Sit'n Go's in the $11. to $22. to $33. range, is there any advantage to one Prima skin over another other than rakeback/bonus offers?

Will playing on any Prima skin mean that I have access to every player and every Sit'n Go on every Prima skin in the network?

jon462
09-09-2005, 10:58 PM
prima has like 300 skins right? I would think that having sngs particular to skin (like the steps on PP, for instance) would defeat the whole purpose of having such a network, as I cant imagine each particular skin brings in much traffic by itself.

So, to answer your question: I dont know.

pokerswami
09-10-2005, 03:36 AM
Thanks for responding as no one else has.

09-10-2005, 04:48 AM
The prima skins all link into the same player pool. The only difference is in some of the 'special' events. For example, there is a game that the Hendon Mob participate in that can be got to from only one of the skins.

Gaming Club
09-12-2005, 07:46 AM
There's no difference between the different skins in terms of the standard network MTT's and SNG's as the other posters have mentioned. Essentially, each skin is a doorway into one central cardroom where MTT's, SNG's and ring games are shared.

The only difference is if there is a private event being hosted by a particular cardroom, for example if we decide to host a SNG series, it would only be accessible via our particular card room.

Hope that explains it for you.

Phill S
09-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Find the one with the biggest rakeback in other words.