PDA

View Full Version : Stupid thing that shouldn't annoy me but does

ddubois
09-09-2005, 05:25 PM
I have ~20 items in my amazon.com "Saved Items--To Buy Later" section of my Shopping Cart. I also have ~30 items in my Wishlist. I see these two lists as equivalent for my purposes, and it bugs me to have two lists, because I am an obsessive nit. Unfortunately, I don't see any easy way to move all the items en masse from one list to the other, and I am too lazy to manually click every item.

jaydub
09-09-2005, 05:27 PM
You should just buy it all now.

ddubois
09-09-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You should just buy it all now.

[/ QUOTE ]
I considered it, but that requires approximately the same number of clicks and page refreshes that my other options would entail.

Ugh.

It took me 10 minutes but:
[ QUOTE ]
Your Shopping Cart is empty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I can move on with my life!

diebitter
09-09-2005, 05:42 PM
You know, I don't know why, but I get a sense of relief from reading that.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-09-2005, 05:43 PM
You should have two levels of want. The stuff you want more goes in the shopping cart thing and the stuff you want, but less goes in the wishlist. There's a lot of room for über nittiness here.

Alternatively, stuff that you most likely will buy for yourself goes in the shopping cart and keep stuff that you can suggest as gift items in your wishlist.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-09-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You know, I don't know why, but I get a sense of relief from reading that.

[/ QUOTE ]
You feel relieved that you don't have the double curse that is OCD coupled with laziness?

blaze666
09-09-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have ~20 items in my amazon.com "Saved Items--To Buy Later" section of my Shopping Cart. I also have ~30 items in my Wishlist. I see these two lists as equivalent for my purposes, and it bugs me to have two lists, because I am an obsessive nit. Unfortunately, I don't see any easy way to move all the items en masse from one list to the other, and I am too lazy to manually click every item.

[/ QUOTE ]

it DOES sound like OCD to me.