PDA

View Full Version : Craziest Place You've Woken Up After a Night of Drinking *DELETED*

Los Feliz Slim
09-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Post deleted by Los Feliz Slim

jakethebake
09-09-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure it's been done, but I don't remember it and this'll be good.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been done...and recently too.

xadrez
09-09-2005, 04:33 PM
WPT forum

jakethebake
09-09-2005, 04:34 PM
HERE (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2910501&Fo rum=f20&Words=beach&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=290 9644&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=8126&daterange =1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bod yprev=#Post2910501)

LetYouDown
09-09-2005, 04:36 PM
My friend went downtown one with us one night. We got pretty messed up and he just disappeared. Come to find out, he got so hammered, he climbed inside the first unlocked car he could find on the street, puked all over the inside and passed out. Apparently he lucked out, because he woke up in the morning and there was no sign of the guy/authority. He tried to go to a gas station to make a call but they kicked him out because he had puked all over himself and smelled like a brewery. He had to walk home. It wasn't short.

Los Feliz Slim
09-09-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Post deleted by Los Feliz Slim

[/ QUOTE ]

I deleted this because it had been done so recently. Adding my story to the other thread.

IndieMatty
09-09-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WPT forum

[/ QUOTE ]

potd

jakethebake
09-09-2005, 04:38 PM
That's it, folks. Nothing to see here. Or is there.......?

http://www.terra.es/personal5/wettshirtbabes/pics2/m39.jpg

dcasper70
09-09-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's it, folks. Nothing to see here. Or is there.......?

http://www.terra.es/personal5/wettshirtbabes/pics2/m39.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake, you really set the standard we all strive for

JaBlue
09-09-2005, 05:20 PM
NSFW, damnit

Wetdog
09-09-2005, 05:28 PM
30 years ago. My batchelor party. After downing a trillion tequilla sunrises across the street from Doc's apartment we decide to go to some strip joint, doing a couple of doobs on the way. We order a couple of pitchers and, while the waitress went to the bar, I put my forehead down on the table and procede to spew the most painless technicolor yawn I had ever experienced. My buds suddenly start sniffing the air and said, "Dog, did you puke?" "Yup'" I said.

We got the hell out of there and went to another strip joint. I told them to go ahead, I was going to sleep it off in the car. Moe said to me, "Don't puke in my car." I said I won't because I felt a lot better, having decorated the floor of the last place we were at. After an hour, Moe came out to see if I had puked in his car. I was gone.

Meanwhile, a haze lifts as I suddenly find myself walking down a residential street. I didn't know where the hell it was. The fog surrounds my memory again.

My next recollection was of a cop kicking my foot telling me to wake up. There was a croud of people staring at me. It is Sunday morning, early Sunday morning. I ask him where the [censored] I am. He tells me the name of a town 10 miles from Doc's apartment. Then he tells me to get the hell out of his town. I ask if he could take me to the town limit on the main road between the two towns. He said no. I ask if he wanted a drunk wandering around his town. He said to just walk up this street 3 blocks to the main road. I get there and put my thumb out to hitch a ride back to Doc's.

I get a ride from the first car that came by. Suddenly, after about 5 minutes, I realize that the sun was to our back. I needed to go east. Crap! I had just gone 3 miles the wrong way. I get out and head back east. It must have been National Don't Give Drunk Hitchhikers Rides Heading East Only West Day. After walking the entire 13 miles to Doc's, I get to his place and knock on the door. My car is parked in the parking lot, but I was too drunk and exhausted to drive home. Hutch stayed at Doc's and let me in. He asked a bunch of questions about where I was and all that but I just wanted to sleep, so I laid down on Doc's couch and fell unconcious again.

An hour later Doc starts screaming for all of us to get the hell out, he had a golf date and we all had to leave. I went out to my car and slept for 3 more hours before dragging my sorry ass back home.