PDA

View Full Version : Cashing out free money at Pacific to Neteller?

bambam16
09-09-2005, 02:59 PM
I have been working up the free $10 Pacific gave me for close to six months now, and would like to cash some out to Neteller. This is my whole poker bankroll, so I'd need to fund Neteller through this withdrawl. However, when I click on "cash out" at Pacific the only options given are Wire Transfer and Bank Draft.

Has anyone else done something similar in building up money without ever depositing, and if so, how did you go about cashing out to Neteller? Did you just email Pacific? I want to move some to Party so I can multitable.

Thanks in advance.

theben
09-09-2005, 03:51 PM
you must deposit first w/ neteller to WD via neteller i think. you could try emailing support and politely asking. . . .

timprov
09-09-2005, 03:57 PM
You can't cashout of Pacific to Neteller without depositing first.

That's the way I started, too; I just had them send me a check "bank draft," put it in the checking account, EFTd it into Neteller, and then made a token deposit into Pacific so I could cash out further.

The checks are actually pretty fast, or at least the two I got were. Just a couple days longer than a Neteller cashout there.

duality72
09-09-2005, 04:02 PM
What they said. You have to make a Neteller deposit first.

bambam16
09-09-2005, 04:10 PM
Ok thanks everyone...I thought that would be the case but just wanted to double check.