PDA

View Full Version : A9s BB - flush draw misses.....5/10

pokerstudAA
09-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
[color=#666666]4 folds</font>, [color=#CC3333]MP2 raises</font>, [color=#666666]1 fold</font>, CO calls, [color=#666666]1 fold</font>, SB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif [color=#0000FF](4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, [color=#CC3333]MP2 bets</font>, [color=#CC3333]CO raises</font>, SB calls, [color=#CC3333]Hero 3-bets</font>, MP2 folds, CO calls, SB calls.

The 3 -bet here might get a hand like AK to fold clearing some (2) ace outs.....any diamond is money.

Turn: (9 BB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif [color=#0000FF](3 players)</font>
SB checks, [color=#CC3333]Hero bets</font>, CO folds, SB calls.

Not a great card but I continue with the aggression.

River: (11 BB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif [color=#0000FF](2 players)</font>
SB checks, [color=#CC3333]Hero bets</font>, SB folds.

With the field cleared - I thought a bet might fold the SB.

Final Pot: 12 BB

comments? Did I over play this flush draw?

converter screwy...sry

SeaEagle
09-09-2005, 03:13 PM
I like the flop 3-bet. Either you'll have enough callers for a value raise or you'll buy some outs in a big pot.

I'm stunned that you folded CO with the turn bet. I'm not really opposed to the bet since if you check you'll probably end up calling a bet anyway and it's unlikely you'll get raised. But I wouldn't have bet here.

I don't like the river bet. I don't see you folding any hand you're beating nor getting called by weaker hands.

flair1239
09-09-2005, 03:21 PM
On the turn you are offering these guys 11-1. I think you will fold both of them on the turn very rarely. I also think the King makes you more likely to be checkraised.

I don't know the math on the parlay of folding both of them over the course of the turn and the river.

Anyway, a read on the SB would be nice, I mean calling the PF raise, calling two cold on the flop, calling the turn when the King falls... sure seems like a draw to me. Then getting 12-1 to call on the river...I really don't think a small pair is folding.