PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO SCAM UR BUDS (nc)

skipperbob
09-09-2005, 10:18 AM
This post will only entertain those who know me; if you don't, read no further /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last night I'm out to dinner with 3 male friends from the poker world....We have known each other for many years & we gamble on everthing (particularly a gamble to see who picks up the dinner check, which is going to be around $500)..So we are getting close to the end of the evening and 3 specific things have transpired during the couple of hours we have been there:
1.) A lot of "smack" talk has gone on
2.) I've had more than my share of the Stag's Leap
3.) I have been playing some "eye-games" with a GMILF and her 2 friends at the next table (with good feedback)

So, the conversation comes up about who does better with the ladies...The other 3 are all in their mid-forties and one of them is a real buff-dude who is a true "player"..I retreat into the standard "SFB" routine about how I don't chase "IT" anymore, but in the old-days I was about as good as they come, etc.,etc.....So, I goad them into a bet for the dinner-check whereby they can pick any 3 women in the room and ask them who the most hansome guy at our table is.
The "winner" will be the one who at least 2 of the women describe as most hansome &/or distinguished-looking and the "winner" will not pay any share of dinner...

So they look around and (as expected) discover that the closest table with 3 women is the one I've been playing...Vote goes as I figured = YeeHaw "SkipperF'Bob" /images/graemlins/blush.gif