PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a deposit bonus, where to go?

Miah
04-27-2003, 11:00 AM
I've already hit up Empire, Party, Paradise, Pokerroom, and Truepoker.

Out of stupidity I only deposited $50 on all except empire. Well now I have another $500 in my neteller account waiting to earn its 20% deposit bonus, the only question is which is the lucky site?

So far I've checked out wsex and ultimate bet, I was unable to find any information on a deposit bonus on either site. I found something about ultimate bet waiving their deposit fees for January. You actually have to pay a fee to deposit money there?

Ahh pokerstars, how could I forget? I'll go check that out now. What other sites am I forgetting about?

joeypoker789
04-27-2003, 11:07 AM
Flip through the pages at any of the poker portals and you will see many deposit bonus offers. For example, PokerPulse has a page for almost all of the main rooms and each page has banners links to pages that include deposit bonus info.

pokerhacker
04-27-2003, 11:53 AM
pacificpoker.com gives 25% deposit bonus
bigbetpoker.com gives 100% deposit bonus
pokerpot.com gives 20% deposit bonus

them are 3 that I know of that you left out /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

crazy canuck
04-27-2003, 12:05 PM
Go to
http://www.thehendonmob.com
and click on the UB banner near the bottom of the page, download the software and enjoy!

rusty JEDI
04-27-2003, 04:03 PM
ACR used to have a 25% bonus. The nice thing was that the ACR deposit bonus works like other sites depo bonuses, and not promobucks.

dux
04-27-2003, 09:58 PM
The 100% bonus at Big Bet Poker is up to $75, and at the Poker Club they have a 100% bonus up to $50.

I don't know anything about this one except a fellow 2+2 said he'd deposited there:

<font color="blue">35% Sign Up Bonus!
Set up a real money account with Absolute Poker and get up to $150 in bonus money. Don't miss out on this limited time offer. Come join us Friday, April 18th at 9pm EST for our Happy Hour kick-off party in celebration of our Real Money game launch.</font color>

Has anyone got reviews of Absolute Poker?

rr2000
04-28-2003, 12:11 AM
UB has a bonus running all thru April. Hurry, only a few days left.