PDA

View Full Version : Neteller

BrettP217
09-08-2005, 10:51 PM
I just set up a neteller account a few days ago and deposited 500.00$ winnings from paradise poker. Its been a few days and paradise says that it transfered my money, but i cant seem to find it on neteller. After i sign in it tells me all the ways i can deposit money on the account but i cant find the place where it shows you how much you have in your account. What button do i click to find my money in their. This is really stupid but im a newb

BrettP217
09-08-2005, 11:05 PM
someone please, how do i check my balance?

Bradyams
09-08-2005, 11:10 PM
I had this same problem with my account. I transferred ~$500 from Empire when I first got my account, but I couldn't find my balance. So, I made a $20 deposit from my verified checking account with INSTAcash (had like $1.50 fee), and then I could immediately get into "My Account", and check my balance.

There may be another way around it, but you'll probably have to call NETeller.

benkahuna
09-08-2005, 11:44 PM
After I log in, my balance appears on the main page.

Why not embarrass yourself to neteller support (they're fast and helpful 24/7) rather than to the entire board here? :P

TTChamp
09-09-2005, 12:17 AM
The same thing happened to me. Neteller doesn't realize that you have made a deposit because the software recognizes you as a new account until it gets its first deposit from a bank (or other similar source). Since it doesn't think you have made any deposits, it doesn't show the standard account history screen.

To resolve this problem you have to call them (they won't do it over live chat). They can manually make the system recognize your deposit. After that your account will work fine.

dlk9s
09-09-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
someone please, how do i check my balance?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a tab at the top that says "Account".

whodaman
09-09-2005, 12:41 PM
you have to verify your account... normally just call them and they will tell you how

big show
09-09-2005, 02:47 PM
This happened to me back in the day. I was totally freaking. Yah, call Neteller. They need to verify your account if your first deposit isn't from your bank account.