PDA

View Full Version : why do women like this style?

muckdumper
09-08-2005, 09:55 PM
i have seen some gorgeous women playing poker and upon scanning their looks i see some that shave off their eyebrows then mascara it to their liking.in my opinion its a little freaky /images/graemlins/crazy.gif the natural look is alot better.I've never heard of anyone complaining before of any womans eyebrows other than being too thick.....well just an observance and i don't mean to belittle anyone and sorry if i did

spamuell
09-08-2005, 09:57 PM
A thread with a title like this being about eyebrows is nothing short of an abomination.

09-08-2005, 11:29 PM
I've seen this before too. Looks totally retarded.

mason55
09-08-2005, 11:31 PM
uhh... the people you've seen do this probably didn't shave their eyebrows. they probably had none to begin with.

many asian girls have this problem. very thin eyebrows that they have to pencil in so that it looks like they have any at all.

peachy
09-09-2005, 12:24 AM
they prolly waxed them off...and i dont do this...most girls should be able to get the shape they want from waxing them...unless they have no eyebrows to start with

Los Feliz Slim
09-09-2005, 12:29 AM
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~jhdean/eyebrow.jpg

rusellmj
09-09-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
uhh... the people you've seen do this probably didn't shave their eyebrows. they probably had none to begin with.

many asian girls have this problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be true but penciled eyebrows seem to be very popular in the hispanic community.

smokingrobot
09-09-2005, 12:38 AM
its popular in japan for women to have eyebrows tattooed on by a professional.

i think mabye korea too, but i'd hafta double check w/ the gf on that one.

newfant
09-09-2005, 12:39 AM
What about those cheerleaders tonight. The biggest, whitest [censored] teeth I've ever seen. Why would a woman want to look like a donkey?

jesusarenque
09-09-2005, 12:43 AM
I dated a girl in college from Cyprus. She went one step further and actually tattoo her eyebrows on. She also had eye makeup tattooed on so she didn't have to put it on every day.

lucktard
09-09-2005, 01:02 AM
Eyebrows? Who cares about eyebrows?

Blarg
09-09-2005, 01:35 AM
It used to be mostly Asians who did this -- and no, it's not because they are hairless up there -- but it has become incredibly popular with women over the last dozen years or so, along with getting mascara and eyeliner "tattoos" as well.

I don't like it. It looks not only fake, but just weird. It's a regular old place to have hair, and seeing what looks like magic marker lines in its place just looks goofy.

Women had no trouble being beautiful before this particular fashion nuttiness came along, and look no more beautiful after. I hope this fashion fades into oblivion as quickly as possible. If I want to look at a painting, I'll go to a museum.

unreal_nh
09-09-2005, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Eyebrows? Who cares about eyebrows?

[/ QUOTE ]

unreal_nh
09-09-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~jhdean/eyebrow.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmm he's pretty /images/graemlins/grin.gif

NobodysFreak
09-09-2005, 02:43 AM
This thread, yeah, its useless without pics, but he stole my line anyway...

Freakin
09-09-2005, 09:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I dated a girl in college from Cyprus. She went one step further and actually tattoo her eyebrows on. She also had eye makeup tattooed on so she didn't have to put it on every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the tatooed eye makeup freaks me out. it's usually just eyeliner, cause 'when would you ever not be wearing eyeliner?'