PDA

View Full Version : Re-Post...unacceptable number of Views...

01-15-2002, 10:19 AM
Excuse me but I liked this post, and only 23 lurkers read it. So I'm re-posting it. I demand satisfaction, it takes time to write this nonsense, so please click and read. SPM

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Manure...

Posted By: Suburban Poker Man

Date: Sunday, 13 January 2002, at 12:20 a.m.

But, were afarid to ask...

Some Commanders in the Hold'em Wars believe manure is the fastest way to build an army of Chips. Their reasoning may seem flawed to the casual observer, but to those daring Commanders manure makes the green backs grow faster. When everything is going badly and the Chip ranks are melting like snow on a hot sunny day, for these leaders, manure is the first line of defense. The aroma on the battlefield after one of these Commanders has won a major skirmish with manure, can not be fully appreciated from the written word.

There are so many different kinds of manure used in the Hold'em Wars, it would be beyond the scope of this post to name them all. Finding the best manure is not an easy task, and of course the best manure is really a matter of, shall we say, personal taste. Some manure will show early returns as soon as it can be flopped onto the battle field. While other types of manure require turning before it will sprout green backs. Occasionally manure fails to yield green backs even when turned. This however, does not discourage some unformed Commanders who will sometimes take the manure to the river, where it will yield enormous returns.

Searching for manure is not really the best way to find it, most of the time finding the perfect manure happens by accident. Blind luck is how some manure is found, gang calling will encourage some Commanders to try different kinds of manure. When the manure works, producing fantastic results, a light of awareness turns on at command Head Quarters. Then from that day forward it becomes the Commanders favorite manure.

Even the SPM has his own favorite manure. It was years ago when he intercepted a message between two Generals. They were discussing how this manure was test millions of times and then re-tested. Very high tech stuff done secretly on a powerful computer. In fact when the computer research was done, they named the manure after the computer. It is probably the best know manure in all of poker, it's called the computer hand.

Now of course most people don't use the technical name of manure for their favorite manure, usually they just say it's my favorite hand. So if you don't have a favorite manure ask someone on the battlefield to share the results of their favorite manure. Then you to will have a an unusual aroma at the rivers edge.

SPM,...some manure makes your eyes tear up...

01-15-2002, 04:14 PM
I'll reread 15 times for you Suburban.

"Rook"

01-15-2002, 05:34 PM
i read it, SPM. i just didn't have anything witty to say afterwards.