PDA

View Full Version : Cheating

09-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Situation here and I could use some advice. I've been with my girl for about three years, but I just met this totally hot girl and she gave me her number. Would you call and take her out?

beta1607
09-08-2005, 06:44 PM
speaking from experiance, if you call it is cheating so do yourself a favor and just break up with your GF first or dont call.

swede123
09-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Don't be a jackass. If your woman of three years is worth dumping for a random hot chick perhaps you should dump her. Then go for it.

Swede

09-08-2005, 06:47 PM
What are the chances for actually getting caught? Anyone done this before?

I don't want to break it off with the girl I have now but it's been so long since I've even been with anyone else.

Al P
09-08-2005, 06:47 PM
The fact that you even posted this shows that you aren't fully committed to your current GF so get rid of her.

Let me know if your soon to be ex is up for some rebound sex.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-08-2005, 06:48 PM
I believe it's called... ménage-à-trois.

Tron
09-08-2005, 06:48 PM
That is really kind of your girlfriend to date a retard for 3 yeas.

Al P
09-08-2005, 06:50 PM
When I was in the Army I used to eat one girl out and go kiss my GF without even brushing my teeth first. My girl on the side knew I had a GF and didn't care (well she did care) but when my GF found out it was over and I started dating the side girl.

In fact I almost married the side girl after 2 years when she got orders to go to Germany but I decided I was too young (20) for a ball and chain.

MrWookie47
09-08-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What are the chances for actually getting caught? Anyone done this before?

I don't want to break it off with the girl I have now but it's been so long since I've even been with anyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you just go out with her once, pretty small, and, as long as you don't hit it, the damage control should be managable. However, I highly suspect that you want to (a) hit it, or (b) keep going out with her until you know for sure that you won't. If that's the case, you're going to get caught. Dump your current girlfriend before going after the new one, or else just stick with a good thing.

BusterStacks
09-08-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Supersetoy
09-08-2005, 06:57 PM
The chances of getting caught are up to you.

If you're stupid about it, and give your girlfriend access to your cell phone, you're with her every night, she watches your ever move, you're more than likely going to get caught.

Can you work out something where you just want to take her out for a few drinks (if you're old enough to) and see if she's someone you're willing to dump your girlfriend for?

Also, if you're having these thoughts, I'd dump my girlfriend if I were you, but I know what it's like to have the "guaranteed thing" every night and compared to being single it's not even close.

Sephus
09-08-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

couldn't have said it better myself.

tdarko
09-08-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What are the chances for actually getting caught?

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't think this matters to you.

Cunning Linguist
Your chances of being caught are irrelevant. Your relationship is doomed anyways. Dump her now. Then tap.

jason_t
Kill yourself instead.

09-08-2005, 07:01 PM
I'm thinking this could be the one so I don't want to [censored] up by getting caught with some other chick. I've just been with her for so long and don't want to take the plunge without being with a few other girls.

My girl lives a few hours away from me, so I guess I could get away with it.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-08-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My girl lives a few hours away from me

[/ QUOTE ]
She already suspects it.

swede123
09-08-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking this could be the one so I don't want to [censored] up by getting caught with some other chick. I've just been with her for so long and don't want to take the plunge without being with a few other girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Matt357, you are to dating what Mushu is to flood-relief.

Swede

ThisHo
09-08-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, are an Ass!

If you think she's the one then "being with other girls" doesn't matter.

Getting away with it isn't the question.

You sir, are an ass!

ThisHo

OtisTheMarsupial
09-08-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Supersetoy
09-08-2005, 07:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly don't think that this is the one for you. If you need to find out what else is out there you shouldn't have been in this relationship so long and should have "dated around" a lot more before ever dating her.

jason_t
09-08-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's clear that suicide is the correct option.

RunDownHouse
09-08-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
A rare actual laugh from me.

jdl22
09-08-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

It's pretty clear that both think outside the box way too much .

gorie
09-08-2005, 07:20 PM
this sounds like a terrible idea and very disrespectful of your girlfriend. which would mean if you end up doing it, you don't deserve having her anyway and i can't see how it would ever be a good relationship knowing what you 'got away with' , and i'm sure if you see that you 'got away with it' once you'll be willing to do it again. i thought you really liked this girl ? it doesn't sound like it to me.

is this the first girl you've been with or something ? i can understand the curiosity there, but you have to be honest about these things. she deserves to know what you want to do and maybe she feels the same. maybe you two just weren't meant to be.

either way if you want to mess around with other girls you have to let you girlfriend know you don't want a serious commitment right now, it's completely wrong to lie and sneak around.

CardSharpCook
09-08-2005, 08:33 PM
"I'm thinking this could be the one, but I don't want to screw it up by getting caught cheating."

I find it baffling that people like you actually exist.

Homer
09-08-2005, 08:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Situation here and I could use some advice. I've been with my girl for about three years, but I just met this totally hot girl and she gave me her number. Would you call and take her out?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.friedmanarchives.com/China/Web/Chapter23/4%20Thumbs%20Up%204x6%2072%20dpi.jpg

HopeydaFish
09-08-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...nh

asofel
09-08-2005, 08:54 PM
i don't care what the other replies of "dude SIIHP" and whatever else people come up with, the answer is no. If you have issues with your girl and don't want to date her, then break up with her and call this girl. But until you do, be a man and do things the right way.

Mars357
09-08-2005, 08:56 PM
The fact that you posted this question annoys me. The fact that your username is so close to mine just outright pisses me off. Pick a new username you [censored] in' unoriginal bastard!

Mars

stabn
09-08-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't care what the other replies of "dude SIIHP" and whatever else people come up with, the answer is no. If you have issues with your girl and don't want to date her, then break up with her and call this girl. But until you do, be a man and do things the right way.

[/ QUOTE ]

You make some rather shitty assumptions when you don't read threads don't you /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

LeatherFace
09-08-2005, 09:00 PM
POOP ON HER STICKERS!!

mslif
09-08-2005, 09:02 PM
if you want to go out with that girl, break up with your girlfriend first.
if you cheat on her you are a worthless piece of [censored].

crosse91
09-08-2005, 09:03 PM
hypothetical question-what if it was alizee????
hmmm
hmmmmm
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??

and to the op-hell no, don't be a d-bag.

jason_t
09-08-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's already doing things the wrong way.

gmrankin
09-08-2005, 09:37 PM
I am new here, but i cheated on my wife a few months ago, and now i am paying the price. IMO it is not worth it. A little but different situation, being this is your GF and mine was my wife, but the grass isn't always greener.

arod15
09-08-2005, 09:46 PM
If you havew to ask yes. obviously you want to so do it. Do it before you get married.....

Manque
09-08-2005, 10:44 PM
I'd say the chances are really high she would find out. They always do

Vish
09-08-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

couldn't have said it better myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

You couldn't have spelled everything correctly?

Mat Sklansky
09-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Let's say your girlfriend found out. What are the chances she'd break up with you? How bad would that be? If the situation were reversed and you found out that your girlfriend had sex with someone else, what are the chances you would break up with her?

If you desire other women to the point where you would seriously consider acting upon it, you owe it to yourself to explore some of the underlying motivations and potential consequences.

09-08-2005, 11:11 PM
Well everyone has cravings and you are probably young enough to want to experiment which is cool! I can't fault you for that cause I've been in your shoes.

But now that I'm more mature, here's my rule for myself,

if I want to be with someone else that badly then I have to have the guts to go break it off with the boyfriend first. If I can't do that then I know I shouldn't be playing around in the first place. It's all up to you.