PDA

View Full Version : GamesGrid.com?

HollywoodDB
09-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Anyone play here? It is a Mac client and they claim a 1000% bonus.

timprov
09-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Do they have their Mac client up?

I play there, and it's legitimate, but there aren't many games.

HollywoodDB
09-08-2005, 06:45 PM
How is the action compared to PP or Pokerroom?

It says you can download Mac client now.

playersare
09-08-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
VERY sparse since they chopped the VFP bonus down. however, it's possible a few zoo members like myself might venture back there after abandoning the java client at Pokerroom due to botched rake sched. (I already have a dedicated PC at home for 95% of my poker play - but a Mac site is helpful when I'm away).

[ QUOTE ]
It says you can download Mac client now.

[/ QUOTE ]
requires version 10.3.9 or higher. basically Panther minimum with all the patches.

the bonus is NOT great and the games can be tough to beat. I would definitely not use it as my primary site.

timprov
09-09-2005, 06:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Slightly higher than zero. Sometimes they get four or five limit holdem tables running during prime hours, and there are usually a few NL games. They do spread quite a few games that are hard to find elsewhere (dealer's choice, triple draw, NL 2-7 lowball, Razz) which is why I play there. Their programmers have been very nice about adding games customers want.

They claim there's some sort of big announcement coming up soon that will drive traffic there. Personally I'll believe it when I see it; teaser crap just annoys me.

playersare
09-09-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They claim there's some sort of big announcement coming up soon that will drive traffic there. Personally I'll believe it when I see it; teaser crap just annoys me.

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe the addition of native Macintosh compatibility IS the big announcement.