PDA

View Full Version : Which style sheet (skin) do you use for your display?

pokerdirty
09-08-2005, 03:27 PM
infopop 2

swede123
09-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Is this question about bedding? /images/graemlins/confused.gif I like high thread count.

Swede

pokerdirty
09-08-2005, 03:31 PM
no, in your 2p2 preferences you can choose which way the site looks. infopop 2 is small and blue. there are like 15 different choices. just curious. and bored.

jakethebake
09-08-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no, in your 2p2 preferences you can choose which way the site looks. infopop 2 is small and blue. there are like 15 different choices. just curious. and bored.

[/ QUOTE ]

infopop2 is pretty much the only choice.

asofel
09-08-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's interesting. I use infopop 2 and thought that was abnormal.

Jack of Arcades
09-08-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WOAH!!! It doesn't look like [censored] anymore!

Thanks!

pokerdirty
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, but there are some rather strange people here who might choose something else....

2+2 wannabe
i use "the blues"

Voltron87
frosted

swede123
Thanks for explaining. I was using Infopop, which was my default choice since the first time I visited the site. Now that you pointed this out I changed it to the "wild" theme and currently I'm having a hard time figuring out what insane clown made it an option.

Swede

LetYouDown
09-08-2005, 03:35 PM
I chose the TwoPlusTwo style once and never bothered to change it. This site is by far the ugliest site I've ever visited on a consistent basis, but I don't really care what it looks like.

pokerdirty
09-08-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

this made me laugh. people from work stared. i engaged them in a look down contest. i won.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-08-2005, 03:36 PM
TwoPlusTwo!

stabn
I use infopop because:

I don't like the blue background with infopop2 and i don't like the fact that it uses the same color for visited and unvisited links in the navigation bar on the left. There are forums here i just don't visit and i like seeing them in orange instead of blue like the other links.

SL__72
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
09-08-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I use infopop because:

I don't like the blue background with infopop2 and i don't like the fact that it uses the same color for visited and unvisited links in the navigation bar on the left. There are forums here i just don't visit and i like seeing them in orange instead of blue like the other links.

[/ QUOTE ]

They change color on mine. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

pokerdirty
09-08-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I use infopop because:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mine too

Patrick del Poker Grande
[ QUOTE ]
I use infopop because:

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe people seriously use infopop 2... it's so nasty! If you like infopop, why don't you use TwoPlusTwo? It's very similar, but tweaked to be so much better.

mmbt0ne
Green Day

stabn
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I use infopop because:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am using remote desktop into my box right now so it is possible the color change just isn't a shade that is supported through the connection settings i'm using.

*edit* That's not it either. I jut tried it on another computer. The forum post titles do go white with infopop2 when they hav been visited but the navigation paine links do not change color (at least for me).

Soul Daddy
09-08-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stabn
09-08-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I use infopop because:

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe people seriously use infopop 2... it's so nasty! If you like infopop, why don't you use TwoPlusTwo? It's very similar, but tweaked to be so much better.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like the thick border. I might try using it for a bit longer than just taking a look at it like i did before. I might be able to get used to it but at first glance it really annoyed me.

lucas9000
09-08-2005, 03:50 PM
i never knew i could change it.

Shajen
09-08-2005, 03:51 PM
"Wild" is where it's at.

Of course, I'm also trying to give myself a seizure.

lucas9000
09-08-2005, 03:52 PM
lol...i changed to infopop2 and now i realize that my avatar makes no sense to anyone viewing in anything other than the default. time for a new avatar!

Voltron87
09-08-2005, 03:54 PM
try frosted. i cant be the only one who uses it. soft on the eyes.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-08-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lol...i changed to infopop2 and now i realize that my avatar makes no sense to anyone viewing in anything other than the default. time for a new avatar!

[/ QUOTE ]
You have an avatar?

steelcmg
09-08-2005, 03:55 PM
desert classic is what i like i tried infopop 2 didnt like it to much but i dont like change much.

pokerdirty
09-08-2005, 03:56 PM
i'm glad i've made a difference in so many lives today. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jack of Arcades
09-08-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I used ti before I switched to infopop2 and now I can't go back.

lucas9000
09-08-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You have an avatar?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-08-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You have an avatar?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well that's news to me. I don't see it. I'm sure it's lovely, though.

bravos1
09-08-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You have an avatar?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.. it's a lovely grey/gray square..

Los Feliz Slim
09-08-2005, 05:44 PM
infopop

Tried the others, just can't get used to them.

Wild makes me laugh.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-08-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You have an avatar?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.. it's a lovely grey/gray square..

[/ QUOTE ]
HAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Joke's on me! Lucas, you're a wiley one!

Eurotrash
09-08-2005, 05:52 PM
infopop 2 for me.

CCass
09-08-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
TwoPlusTwo!

[/ QUOTE ]

newhizzle
09-08-2005, 11:48 PM
whatever the default is

newhizzle
09-08-2005, 11:53 PM
tryin out some new ones, this is some ill [censored]

kerssens
09-08-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You have an avatar?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you just have a square that blended in with the background color? I thought that's what you were going for.

09-08-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i use "the blues"

[/ QUOTE ]

lucas9000
09-08-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You have an avatar?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you just have a square that blended in with the background color? I thought that's what you were going for.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, but with the other style sheets it doesn't have the same effect, so i ditched it.

newhizzle
09-08-2005, 11:58 PM
infopop is like the gayest name for anything ever

anyway, infopop2 is pretty straight, its hard to read the topics in some of the other phat ones

JoshuaD
09-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Infopop. Infopop2 sucked.

TheIrishThug
09-09-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TwoPlusTwo!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pankwindu
09-09-2005, 04:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. All the ones with dark backgrounds/high contrast make my eyes bleed.

MyTurn2Raise
09-09-2005, 04:21 AM
Holy crap...thanks for saving my life...desert view has made me complete

ChipWrecked
09-09-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TwoPlusTwo!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer is indeed TwoPlusTwo, and I'll elaborate:

If you ever look at or make a strategy post, the white font doesn't show.

ChipWrecked
09-09-2005, 04:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this question about bedding? /images/graemlins/confused.gif I like high thread count.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry to see you were serious, because this made beautiful sarcasm.

pankwindu
09-09-2005, 04:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you ever look at or make a strategy post, the white font doesn't show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Frosted has this benefit as well.