PDA

View Full Version : Where Are They Now?

KramerTM
09-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Where did all these poker players go who claimed that they were here to stay? The first one that comes to mind is Robert Varkoni, who I believe claimed he was co-formulating a book which would tell him what to do with any 2 cards in any position.

What about Moneymaker? I know he at least made the final table of a WPT event in Season 2.

Has Raymer made any noteable final tables as of late? Admittedly, neither of these two have to work another day in their life, but just curious how they were faring poker-wise.

How about some other pros or semi-pros from the earlier WPT seasons? Han Le? Randy Jensen? Chris Hinchcliffe?

Whoever else I might be forgetting.

ggbman
09-08-2005, 03:15 PM
LOL, you do realize Raymer cashed for 300k in the main event after his kings got runner runnered right? Or that he made the final table of the $1500NL at the WSOP in a field of over 2,000 people. Oh, and he also went deep in the WPT championship and WPT atlatnis.

KramerTM
09-08-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL, you do realize Raymer cashed for 300k in the main event after his kings got runner runnered right? Or that he made the final table of the $1500NL at the WSOP in a field of over 2,000 people. Oh, and he also went deep in the WPT championship and WPT atlatnis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Started reading your post and stopped abruptly. Sorry, I shoulda mentioned that I know NOTHING of what happened at this year's WSOP, besides what's already aired. I do this every year just to make the broadcast more exciting.

Anyway, that might explain if I mentioned someone in there who did really well recently.

hoopsie44
09-08-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The first one that comes to mind is Robert Varkoni, who I believe claimed he was co-formulating a book which would tell him what to do with any 2 cards in any position.

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly is "co-formulating" a book ?

KramerTM
09-08-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The first one that comes to mind is Robert Varkoni, who I believe claimed he was co-formulating a book which would tell him what to do with any 2 cards in any position.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Formulating a book with another.

Oooo... Melissa Midwest. nh

hoopsie44
09-08-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Formulating a book with another.

Oooo... Melissa Midwest. nh

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...she's fine.