PDA

View Full Version : Women's hen night

1800GAMBLER
09-08-2005, 02:23 PM
This isn't happening to me yet but i still hate the idea. So imagine the girlfriend/wife is going to a hen (http://www.sexwabbit.com/cheating/hen11.jpg) night (the last party before a women gets married, in case you americans call it something different) of her friends, they have male strippers planned. Male strippers aren't like the avg female stripper since, sucking and fondling is usually involved. So what's your move? Saying you can't go, ha, isn't an option really since the event is major and even with trust it sucks to have penii swinging around in her face. Have i lost my balls?

jakethebake
09-08-2005, 02:25 PM
The male strippers are all gay. Don't worry about it.

asofel
09-08-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This isn't happening to me yet but i still hate the idea. So imagine the girlfriend/wife is going to a hen night (http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=hen+night+strippers&btnG=Search&svnum=10& hs=wzk&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s) (the last party before a women gets married, in case you americans call it something different) of her friends, they have male strippers planned. Male strippers aren't like the avg female stripper since, sucking and fondling is usually involved. So what's your move? Saying you can't go, ha, isn't an option really since the event is major and even with trust it sucks to have penii swinging around in her face. Have i lost my balls?

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't have to enjoy the thought, but you do have to trust her to behave. she'd trust you at a bachelor party, right?

1800GAMBLER
09-08-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This isn't happening to me yet but i still hate the idea. So imagine the girlfriend/wife is going to a hen night (http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=hen+night+strippers&btnG=Search&svnum=10& hs=wzk&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s) (the last party before a women gets married, in case you americans call it something different) of her friends, they have male strippers planned. Male strippers aren't like the avg female stripper since, sucking and fondling is usually involved. So what's your move? Saying you can't go, ha, isn't an option really since the event is major and even with trust it sucks to have penii swinging around in her face. Have i lost my balls?

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't have to enjoy the thought, but you do have to trust her to behave. she'd trust you at a bachelor party, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

meh. ths situation sucks because so many women are sluts (http://www.yourdirtymind.com/loverboys-male-strippers.html), yea i'd be trusting though, it'd be one step more difficult if it was her hen night in which the stripper and friends is bound to pressure.

xadrez
09-08-2005, 02:30 PM
The most riled up women at those parties are the single/unengaged ones, espiecially the ones in the bridal party itself.

If the male strippers are going to run a train, itll probably be on one of them.

LetYouDown
09-08-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
meh. ths situation sucks because so many women are sluts, yea i'd be trusting though.

[/ QUOTE ]
You seem very trusting /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

NSFW btw, in case that wasn't obvious.

1800GAMBLER
09-08-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The most riled up women at those parties are the single/unengaged ones, espiecially the ones in the bridal party itself.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif have you been?

asofel
09-08-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
meh. ths situation sucks because so many women are sluts, yea i'd be trusting though.

[/ QUOTE ]

NSFW btw, in case that wasn't obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

forget the link?

1800GAMBLER
09-08-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha. Mine isn't the average female /images/graemlins/laugh.gif so i can, but all those links piss me off.

jakethebake
09-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Just trust her and hold fast to the don't ask don't tell policy on this one.

asofel
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

meh. ths situation sucks because so many women are sluts (http://www.yourdirtymind.com/loverboys-male-strippers.html), yea i'd be trusting though, it'd be one step more difficult if it was her hen night in which the stripper and friends is bound to pressure.

[/ QUOTE ]

sure, but at the same time, if this is someone you're going to spend the rest of your life with, you'd better have enough trust not to worry about her doing something stupid...

LetYouDown
[ QUOTE ]
forget the link?

[/ QUOTE ]
I was referring to his link...

asofel
09-08-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
forget the link?

[/ QUOTE ]
I was referring to his link...

[/ QUOTE ]

well duh /images/graemlins/smile.gif

(i need to work on missing links and then calling people out on it...)

xadrez
09-08-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif have you been?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Ive just witnessed a good amount in my life (worked in the restaurant/bar business a long time)

codewarrior
09-08-2005, 02:47 PM
As long as you have a bigger crank than the strippers, I wouldn't worry. If that link is a good example, I def. wouldn't worry. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Al P
09-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Dude they redirected that link to SausageRiders.com

Now I won't get any work done this afternoon.