PDA

View Full Version : 26 Sit n Gos at one time.....how?

HANKMUCK
09-08-2005, 01:50 PM
So last night im multi tabling, playing 15 and 6 dollar turbos. Then I decide im gonna try to play as many 6's as
I can at once, so i start registering, and I notice GANK is playing the 6's (yes thee gank) ok fine. I start counting how many and he is playing 26 at one time. holy ****
How can you possibly play this many at once?

I will also add it seems like he did pretty well, with no major delays. just another reason I guess Gank owns!

The once and future king
09-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Bot?

yabastid
09-08-2005, 02:23 PM
The best was that he had 6 firsts, 4 seconds, and 2 thirds netting $66.90. Pretty impressive.

ChrisCo
09-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Someone posted a challenge on the pocket fives forum and Gnak accepted it. That is why he was playing the 5's.

raptor517
09-08-2005, 02:26 PM
26 eh.. ive never played super multi tables on stars.. dint no you could.. thought there was a limit.. i might be interested.

as far as how its possible.. the hardest part is just loading up the tables. all decisions can be made in under half a second as long as you click fast enough. holla

The Yugoslavian
09-08-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the hardest part is just loading up the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I meant to tell you.

You need to cut the bullshit and talk to Maulik about this.

Yugoslav

chisness
09-08-2005, 05:26 PM
they set a limit on cash games (5), but let unlimited tourneys go

09-08-2005, 05:29 PM
With all the money you make, you should seriously consider paying someone to make a program that will open new games for you as you close them, so that all you need to do is click "ok" to pay the buyin. I am sure that would be easier on you. I only do web development, but someone with experience with windows programming should be able to tell you if its possible to do.

Oh, and then offer it free for all of us to use /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bluff Daddy
09-08-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
26 eh.. ive never played super multi tables on stars.. dint no you could.. thought there was a limit.. i might be interested.

as far as how its possible.. the hardest part is just loading up the tables. all decisions can be made in under half a second as long as you click fast enough. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine stars tournys would be easier to open up a ton because they dont fill up as fast and you can register and the table will open up when it fills

Apathy
09-08-2005, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So last night im multi tabling, playing 15 and 6 dollar turbos. Then I decide im gonna try to play as many 6's as
I can at once, so i start registering, and I notice GANK is playing the 6's (yes thee gank) ok fine. I start counting how many and he is playing 26 at one time. holy ****
How can you possibly play this many at once?

I will also add it seems like he did pretty well, with no major delays. just another reason I guess Gank owns!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am the only person in the world that is relativly unimpressed with this?

Vetstadium
09-08-2005, 07:36 PM
I have never played there before can you mini shrink the screens (like ultimate bet) or are they the same size as party tables? If you can mini shrink them I been dying to try more than 8 but like to see all at once.

Bluff Daddy
09-08-2005, 07:54 PM
no you cant