PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Cashouts

UMTerp
09-08-2005, 11:42 AM
Joined the site about a month ago to play a few satellites for WPT Borgata, and tried to make my first cashout on Friday. Nothing in my Firepay account yet. I looked on their site, it says cashouts normally take 3 days, and when I go to the cashier window on FT, it just says "in queue". Does anyone have experience with cashing out from there? Is it normal for them to take this long, or should I start to get concerned? When I cash out from Stars, the money is in my account in two days usually.

09-08-2005, 11:52 AM
I always send an email to cashier@fulltiltpoker.com informing them about my withdrawl request and the money is in my neteller account in less than 10 min. You usually have to stay on them to get them to move...hope that works for ya.

Colin

MyMindIsGoing
09-08-2005, 11:53 AM
"Don’t worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as
effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing
bubblegum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that
never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blindside you at 4pm
on some idle Tuesday."

Give it some more days, I don't think they have any intention of ripping you off.

UMTerp
09-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Thanks Colin - I'll try emailing.

And I wasn't really concerned with them "ripping me off" - they're reputable as far as I know. Just wondering what was taking so long.

Uglyowl
09-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Fulltilt is fine. I have cashed out 3 times from them and had to e-mail support each and every time.

Once that is done, they are quick.

"Squeeky wheel gets the oil" /images/graemlins/smile.gif