PDA

View Full Version : Thursday bases

whipsaw
09-08-2005, 09:15 AM
A couple of lines that I really like today.

Washington at -103 vs. Florida. Josh Beckett has been very good against Washington this year, although all of that success has been in Florida. The fish lost the only game he has pitched @ WAS this year. His road stats are terrible, with a 3-6 record and an ERA (5.13) a full run and a half worse than his overall record. In particular, he has gotten roughed up pretty good in his last two road starts, and his WHIP in his last 3 starts is over 2.00. John Patterson has been playing great, with the Nats winning 6 of his last 7 starts. Patterson is 6-0 at home with an ERA under two. His BAA at home is around .200. I look for the Nats to come back from the whooping they took last night and pick up this needed win.

Also, Colorado at +146 at San Diego is absurd. Sunny Kim just got done beating SDG on August 27, with a nice 5 inning start for the W. Brian Lawrence has been awful lately, with SDG winning only twice in his last ten starts. He figured for the loss in that August 27th game. He's been bad at home, 2-6 and 0-4 in his last four. I love the Rocks getting this much wood today. Then again, the Rockies did go 28-53 on the road in their inaugural season in 1993, so you make your own call.

scott8
09-08-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Then again, the Rockies did go 28-53 on the road in their inaugural season in 1993, so you make your own call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect.

chiachu
09-08-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then again, the Rockies did go 28-53 on the road in their inaugural season in 1993, so you make your own call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MyTurn2Raise
09-08-2005, 05:57 PM
LMAO

I'm with you for these bets...you're on the ball lately