PDA

View Full Version : You have to pay for bathrooms in london, and they're no bathrooms

SmileyEH
09-08-2005, 08:54 AM
Seriously, wtf? Also, any londoners want to hang out at some point? I should be here until at least sunday or monday.

-SmileyEH

Dudd
09-08-2005, 11:20 AM
I was in London for 6 weeks this summer, and never had to pay to use a bathroom. Where are they charging you? In the Netherlands and Belgium though, a lot of places did charge fifty cents to go though, which was really annoying when you're drunk in a bar and have to stop to pay the damn woman guarding the door.

ipp147
09-08-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, wtf? Also, any londoners want to hang out at some point? I should be here until at least sunday or monday.

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

Smiley,

They only charge you in dirty public places to keep the junkies out.

TheTROLL
09-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Sure, always up for a beer - whereabouts are you based during your stay? There's a £5 rebuy on Saturday afternoons at the Gutshot (http://www.gutshot.com/cardclub/card_club.php) if you fancy a bit of gambling...

TheTROLL
09-09-2005, 05:35 AM
Or we could go out, drink ourselves silly until the early hours, assemble a few other drunks for a poker game until God-knows-what-time and then stagger in to work 3 hours late and obviously still drunk this morning. How would that be?

09-09-2005, 05:43 AM
Smiley, Troll.

Thank you so much for making me have to get off my train this morning so as not to pass out.

Think I'm going to insist on ID next time!!!
/images/graemlins/grin.gif
GlobFunds.