PDA

View Full Version : royal flush club

miami32
09-08-2005, 08:18 AM
Anyone ever been bumped to the royal flush club on empire?

Hornacek
09-08-2005, 08:42 AM
bumped? don't u need to get 15K player points?

stigmata
09-08-2005, 08:47 AM
yeah, pretty sure u dont get bumped to royal flush

cianosheehan
09-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Does anyone know what the situation is with using your points? If I have 10thousand accumulated points, use 5 thousand, does that mean I have another 10 thousand to earn before getting into Royal Flush club, or is it still 5 thousand?
Thanks

Hornacek
09-08-2005, 09:26 AM
pretty sure its just 5K more

09-08-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know what the situation is with using your points? If I have 10thousand accumulated points, use 5 thousand, does that mean I have another 10 thousand to earn before getting into Royal Flush club, or is it still 5 thousand?
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Before I got into the RFC I cashed out some points for $$$. I sent them an E-mail asking the same question. RFC status is determined by cumulative points, not current points in your account. You're cool to spend'em.

MicroBob
09-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Indeed.

It's 15k 'accumulated' points so spending them is fine.

Nobody has ever been 'bumped' to the 15k point level to my knowledge and thus I am going to just flat-out say that it has NEVER happened....this is about the 99th time I have seen this question on this forum in the past several months and nobody has ever responded (to my knowledge) that they knew of anyone getting bumped to RF status.

Voltron87
09-08-2005, 02:39 PM
why do people care so much about getting into this?

z32fanatic
09-08-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's probably the best player reward system out there and gives some nice gifts (Vegas vacation) compared to all the other sites out there.

MicroBob
09-08-2005, 03:07 PM
It is certainly not the best player-reward club out there.
and acquiring 100k points to get a trip to Vegas is NOT a great deal (the True Poker Vegas trip at 50k points would be a better deal).

however, there is one MAJOR incentive to getting into the RF club and that is FREE MONEY.
You get $100/month FOR FREE once you acquire royal-flush status.
You have to deposit $1k to get it (which I always do at the beginning of the month because I WANT MY FREE MONEY) but there is no raked-hand requirement or anything else associated with it.

the TV at 25k points is fairly nice...but is not specifically worth going after when compared to the amount you have to play to get it.

The free $100/mth is a great deal...but the point structure on empire is ridiculously and insanely bad (going deep into the realm of 'retarded') and there is nothing else to the club that is terribly worthwhile.

Alobar
09-08-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's probably the best player reward system out there and gives some nice gifts (Vegas vacation) compared to all the other sites out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAH

oh man, good one!!!!!

*wipes tears from his eyes*

man, my stomach hurts now

Bukem_
09-08-2005, 05:22 PM
I just got the watch.

Ok watch by itself, but it has an emire logo on it, so I'll never wear it. I probably wouldn't wear it anyways, but I am picky.

PRobably just take it to a pawn shop and try to get 20 bucks for it.

Such a waste though, I think it retalis for about $125-150.

SoCalRugger
09-08-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This has to be a joke, right? They give you points based on the SQUARE ROOT of the number of hands played. Have you ever seen a graph of the square root function? It's a slap in the face to ring game players. The only way it could possibly be considered good is if you play a ton of MTTs.

theben
09-08-2005, 05:36 PM
i wish! 1 hundo free a month for nothing would be cool

Bukem_
09-08-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This has to be a joke, right? They give you points based on the SQUARE ROOT of the number of hands played. Have you ever seen a graph of the square root function? It's a slap in the face to ring game players. The only way it could possibly be considered good is if you play a ton of MTTs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any other system give you $1200 a year? It is a bitch to get there though.

Voltron87
09-08-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it takes insanely long to get there. with that amount of time, 1200 a year is not that much if you make decent money playing poker. your time is most likely better spent elsewhere, unless bonuses are all of your poker income. and if that is the case it will be were hard and pointless to go for this.

TheNoodleMan
09-08-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
A ton of SNGs will get you there too

chezlaw
09-08-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The daily sqrt function works well to reward regular players. I had no trouble earning 1500+ points a month, got my $100 per month, watch for tacky occasions and nice tv.

Royal flush support rocks.

chez