PDA

View Full Version : ($16) HU hand, totally standard?

durron597
09-07-2005, 11:59 PM
I thought this Villian was the sort where the turn check meant weakness most of the time. Flop is probably the more interesting street, though.

Edit: 5th hand HU, previous 4 hands:

1) My button, I fold
2) His button, he calls, I check, Flop Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, He bets 1k into a 400 pot, I fold.
3) My button, I raise to 600 he folds
4) His button, he folds

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t200 (2 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

BB (t5729)
Hero (t7771)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t600</font>, BB calls t400.

Flop: (t1025) 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets t600</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t1800</font>, BB calls t1200.

Turn: (t4625) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets t5346 (All-In)</font>,

HighestCard
09-08-2005, 12:35 AM
Im guessing you put him on the flush draw. If your confident in your read then it looks standard to me. Im also assuming hes not a "tricky" player and wouldnt lead out on the flop with top pair + club draw. I could see 5-2 and something like queen 5 playing like this but the flush draw is most likely.

durron597
09-08-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Im guessing you put him on the flush draw. If your confident in your read then it looks standard to me. Im also assuming hes not a "tricky" player and wouldnt lead out on the flop with top pair + club draw. I could see 5-2 and something like queen 5 playing like this but the flush draw is most likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should also add that his last flop bet (this was the 5th HU hand) was for more than 2x pot.

HighestCard
09-08-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I should also add that his last flop bet (this was the 5th HU hand) was for more than 2x pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you get to a showdown those times? The weird thing about this info though. Is it supports the flush draw theory, of him being agressive but slowing down a bit for the draw, and it supports the queen + 2 club theory of the constant agressiveness hopeing your tired of it and will call.

durron597
09-08-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you get to a showdown those times? The weird thing about this info though. Is it supports the flush draw theory, of him being agressive but slowing down a bit for the draw, and it supports the queen + 2 club theory of the constant agressiveness hopeing your tired of it and will call.

[/ QUOTE ]

The hands were:

1) My button, I fold
2) His button, he calls, I check, Flop Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, He bets 1k into a 400 pot, I fold.
3) My button, I raise to 600 he folds
4) His button, he folds

Edit: I just put these in the OP